- Born for Sports and TV. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, Special section p18
The article focuses on Jodi Markley, Senior Vice President (VP) of Operations at the television network ESPN. It reflects on her career development which includes serving as Senior VP at International Production, VP of Operations at ESPN, and VP of International Production at ESPN. Further it...
- Whirlwind Start for ESPN Marketer. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p22
The article reports on the role of Carol Kruse as the new senior vice president (SVP) of marketing at ESPN television network in Dallas, Texas. It states that she will be responsible for the development and management of the network's brand including broadband, domestic television, and digital...
- Phillips Enjoys a Good Sports Challenge. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;3/29/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 13, p28
The article profiles Damon Phillips, an ESPN360.com vice president and founder of SportsTVinsider.com in the U.S. He says that he was enjoying in the new businesses including brand extension and building new businesses. Phillips was a linebacker at Standford University and part of the management...
- Sean R.H. Bratches. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014 Supplement 24th Annual Hall of Fame, p12
The article profiles Sean R.H. Bratches, executive vice president of sales and marketing at ESPN. He is an inductee at the 2014 Hall of Fame class of the journal. It discusses his foray into the sports network initially working with George Boderheiner who would become president of ESPN. It...
- 1st HABITS. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jan2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
The article profiles Chris LaPlaca, senior vice president (SVP) of communications at ESPN. It is said that his first public relations job was in their family-owned restaurant. It is noted that the television programme "SportsCenter" is his proudest career achievement. It is cited that he has...
- MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the still photographs created for the show "Monday Night Football," on television network, ESPN.
- Tennis in the Round. Gustafson, John // Tennis;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the network ESPN360 which broadcasts live tennis events in the U.S.
- ESPN Ready to Be Bowled Over. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p32
The article reports that ESPN is ready for the second season of the College Bowl season in the U.S.
- ESPN Upgrades Video Player. // Response;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the upgrade made by ESPN on its online video player.