Suzanne Kolb Readies for an E! Brand Audit
- Frog's Kolb hops up to exec VP. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;3/25/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the promotion of Suzanne Kolb to executive vice president of marketing for Warner Bros. network. Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Mediaweeker Takes a Dive in MTV Talent Pool. Torpey-Kemph, Anne; Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;04/19/99, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p40
Recalls the author's experience while covering the auditions conducted by Music Television for video jocks in Los Angeles, California. Estimated number of auditionees; How the auditioning was conducted; Compensations given to the winners.
- Changing the Shape of Things. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/12/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p21
The article focuses on Suzanne Kolb, chief marketing officer at E! Networks and Style Network, and discusses her marketing strategies for these companies. Kolb states that her goal is to work with brands she believes in and that have growth potential. According to Ted Harbert, chief executive...
- Discovery, Toon webs tops in Latin America. // Variety;3/18/96, Vol. 362 Issue 7, p42
States that the Discovery Channel Latin American web and Turner's Cartoon Network topped in the Audits & Surveys' survey of adsupported pay television channels. Number of homes polled.
- MTV turns star-searchlight on viewers. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;04/20/98, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p29
Provides information on the audition for video disc jockey of the Music Television (MTV) cable network in its Broadway, New York City, New York headquarters. Comments from Dave Sirulnick, executive vice president for MTV; Background information on the selected individuals.
- TV pilot audition. // New York Amsterdam News;2/18/95, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on Warner Brothers Television's national talent search for two African-American women to play the lead role in a new television pilot entitled `Divas.' Divas as the story of a singing group of four African-American women trying to break into the record business; Thomas Carter as...
- 'Jack & Bobby' makes AOL first. Marlowe, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/27/2004, Vol. 384 Issue 46, p4
An intriguing promotional agreement among America Online's AOL Television, WB Network and Warner Bros. Television will enable AOL for Broadband subscribers to watch the premiere episode of "Jack & Bobby," before it airs September 12. Suzanne Kolb, executive vp marketing at the WB, said showing...
- More MGM. Rigual, Luis R.; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Brazil-based MGM Gold's teamup with United States-based Galaxy Latin America to further broaden its reach in the region.
- ISN in joint venture with China TV. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p2
Reports on the joint venture between the International Shopping Network (ISN) and China Central Television to broadcast home shopping programming in China beginning January 1995. Plans for the show `World Window Shopping'; Expected first-year sales; Products to be sold.