Syfy Asks Marketing Question: Is It Talent, or Alpha Powers?
- CLIPS. // Hollywood Reporter;7/7/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 20, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. David Strathairn will star in Syfy's "Alphas," an action-adventure television (TV) series written by Zak Penn and Michael Karnow, produced by Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun. Whitney Holland was appointed as vice...
- CABLE NETS FIRE UP SUMMER BLITZ. Owen, Rob // Daily Variety;6/30/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 62, p16
The article offers information on the summer television (TV) program offerings from various cable networks in the U.S. in July 2011. It says that SyFy will have the "Alpha" TV series premier that will join its "Eureka" and "Warehouse 13" TV series during Monday nights starting on July 11. It...
- DIGITAL: Q&A. Mahmud, Shahnaz // Direct Marketing News;1/1/2011, p13
An interview with Blake Callaway, senior vice president (SVP) of marketing and strategy at cable network SyFy, is presented. When asked about its initiative with Shazam Inc. for the television shows "Eureka" and "Warehouse 13," he mentions their tagline Imagine Greater that reflects innovation...
- Syfy Set for 31 Days of Halloween. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on the move of Syfy to collaborate with NYC & Co. to stage the "31 Days of Halloween" programming stunt in the U.S.
- Syfy Greenlights 28 New Projects. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the introduction of 28 new reality and scripted projects by Syfy.
- NBCUniversal's Syfy on hunt for agency. Swift, James // Campaign;7/18/2014, p3
The article reports that the digital and satellite channel Syfy, owned by media company NBCUni-versal, is planning to select an advertising agency to create a brand campaign.
- Syfy skein joins 'Monster' family. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;7/15/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 5, p2
A preview of the television series "Monster Man," from Syfy is presented.
- 'Alphas' back, bigger at Syfy. // Daily Variety;9/8/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 43, p6
The article reports that the second season of the television program "Alphas" has been renewed by Syfy, which has increased the program's episode order from 11 to 13.
- God makes another sell. Billen, Andrew // New Statesman;8/13/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4550, p35
Reviews the television program `Alpha: Will It Change Their Lives?'