- Things I Think I Think. King, Peter // Sports Illustrated;6/1/2009, Vol. 110 Issue 22, p72
Excerpts are presented from a blog on the National Football League (NFL) posted on the publication's Web site.
- FROM OUR BLOGS. SAYER, BILL // Central Penn Business Journal;7/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p9
A blog on the National Football League (NFL) and the football game is presented.
- Best man for the job. Kumar, Shawn // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/25/2010, p4
A blog on the Rooney Rule which was established by the National Football League (NFL) in 2003 is discussed.
- Fantasy Land: Throwback edition. Majewski, Jimmy // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/11/2010, p5
A blog from blogger Jimmy Majewski on the National Football League in the U.S. is discussed.
- Blog on. // Sporting News;9/1/2008, Vol. 232 Issue 34, p6
A blog of a reader who comments on National Football League teams is discussed.
- NFL Slays The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg. Remmers, Jerry K. // Moderate Voice;9/6/2010, p9
A blog by columnist Jerry K. Remmers on the shut down of the National Football League, is discussed.
- Fantasy Land: Injury bug edition. Majewski, Jimmy // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/18/2010, p9
No abstract available.
- BUSINESS OF Sports. Sayer, Bill // Central Penn Business Journal;1/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
An excerpt from a blog of Bill Sayer, a financial analyst, discussing the way used by the U.S. National Football League (NFL) to manage employee performance is presented.
- FOOTBALL FANTASIES. PASCAL, MARC // Moderate Voice;1/3/2011, p4
A blog posted by Marc Pascal on the National Football League's (NFL) playoffs which will decide the 46th Annual Super-bowl participants in 2011 is discussed.