Average Pay TV Bill Is Up 3% to $73.35 Monthly: Leichtman
- Study: Rural areas opting for satellite TV. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/3/2005, Vol. 388 Issue 49, p9
This article reports that rural areas in the U.S. now have more satellite TV than cable subscribers, according to a new study from Leichtman Research Group. The third annual study of its kind shows that 42% of people defining themselves as living in rural areas now report they subscribe to...
- LRG: 8% of Homes With Broadband Forgo Pay TV. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;8/1/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p2
The article reports that a Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) survey shows eight percent of households with broadband internet service do not have pay television (TV), but only one in 20 of them have available internet video content.
- Cord-Cutting Trend Continues To Hit Pay-TV Providers. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;11/17/2015, p00
The article reports on the number of pay-TV subscribers loss by American mass media and communications company Comcast Corp. in the third quarter of 2015, according to research firm Leichtman Research Group.
- Video sub growth tanks; cable kills in broadband. // CED;May/Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p6
Several tables are presented depicting the subscription to the television (TV) and broadband services of several companies including DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corp., according to Leichtman Research Group (LRG) and adds decline in pay-TV.
- U.S. PAY-TV HOUSEHOLDS DROP TO 2005 LEVEL. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;Oct2016, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the decline in pay-television (pay-TV) subscription by domestic households in the U.S. similar to the 2005 level according to Leichtman Research Group.
- Cisco: Market for hybrid service offerings promising. // CED;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that a market study was commissioned by Cisco Systems Inc. to have more knowledge about the potential for increased diversity in pay-television (TV) customers wants and needs in the U.S.
- Survey: 22% Cut Back on Cable to Save Cash. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p34
The article reports on the survey conducted by Harris Interactive Inc. which reveals that 22 percent of the consumers in the U.S. have canceled or scaled back their cable television service to save money.
- THE DEMOS. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p25
Presents the demographic profile of residents and cable subscribers in Columbus, Ohio. Percentage of the population who are in the 18-34 age bracket; Number of cable subscribers who have digital cable and cable modems; Popular activities among the residents.
- Marcel Fenez on Media ... Consumers are still willing subscribers. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Nov2013, p25
The article discusses a survey of U.S. consumers conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers to their attitudes towards the emerging video subscription services in the U.S. Majority of respondents still consider traditional subscription packages valuable. Respondents provided the three reasons for...