- Google puts YouTube in to bat. // Marketing (00253650);1/20/2010, p27
In this article the author discusses the moves of Google Inc. to update its video-sharing site, YouTube, to broadcast live sports coverage to invite more advertisers.
- When Variety decided to dive deep into. WALLENSTEIN, ANDREW // Variety;7/16/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 14, p3
An introduction is presented to a section of articles in this issue on Internet industry company Google Inc. and its impact on the mass media industry including articles on Internet entertainment firm YouTube, on Google's copyright issues and on lobbying of the U.S. government by Google.
- iControl Networks Accelerates Growth of Smart Home Device Ecosystem with Expanded OpenHome Partner Program. // Sensors;12/20/2013, p1
The article announces the availability of its OpenHome Partner Program by iControl Networks for device manufacturers, and presents the views of Jason Domangue, iControl's vice president of ecosystem development, on the same.
- YouTube to introduce live sports coverage. McCormick, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);1/20/2010, p1
The article reports on the plan of Google Inc. to broadcast live sports coverage including 60 matches from the Indian Premier League (IPL) through its video-sharing website, Youtube.
- GADFLY. // New Media Age;3/22/2007, p35
The author comments on several media-related issues in Great Britain. British employees of Google are supplied with bicycles in an effort to get fit and reduce pollution. The author mentions several bicycle models available in the market. The author also discourages the use of a search engine...
- Spain media want Google back. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/16/2014, pA02
The Assn. of Editors of Spanish Dailies wants Spain's gov't to help keep Google News in the nation â€” despite the group's push for a law to make aggregators pay to link to publishers' material and which prompted the search sultan's Dec. 16 shutdown. The group said it was "open to...
- Google and Facebook Compound Publishers' Ad Tech Problems. // Media Industry Newsletter;10/19/2015, p10
The article presents a survey of media executives who are responsible for advertising operations which shows that 80% of respondents admit that they will not compete against social network company Facebook Inc. and technology company Google Inc. in 2015.
- 'Do No Evil?' The Story of Gmail: Google's Popular and Controversial E-mail Service. Lev, Eimi // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2008, p1
This paper explores the unfolding of the Gmail controversy in a chronological development based on newspaper and magazine coverage, and Google's official publications within its website. The examination of Google official publications and the newspapers' coverage of Gmail reflect Google's...
- WIRELESS IN iCONTROL. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Jan2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the Advanced Starter Kit business solutions from iControl Networks.