- Bloomberg TV taps Morse. Thelman, Sam // Daily Variety;6/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 53, p29
The article announces that Andrew Morse has been appointed as an executive of Bloomberg TV.
- Bloomberg TV Calls for 'Neighborhood' Watch. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;5/30/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that entertainment company Bloomberg TV plans to file a complaint at the Federal Communications Commission requiring the commission to impose the approval order on news neighborhooding condition in the Comcast Corp. and NBCUniversal LLC merger.
- FiOS Mobile App Adds 16 More Channels for Out-of-Home, On-the-Go TV Pleasure. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;12/6/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p12
The article reports that Verizon has added 16 new TV channels for live streaming in and outside the home through its FiOS Mobile Application. The free app offers live TV entertainment on the go via tablets and smartphones from new channels now totaling 25 which include Bloomberg Television, AXS...
- Global Connections 12/10/12. // CT Reports;12/10/2012, p1
The article reports that Bloomberg Television has partnered with a Jakarta, Indonesia-based media, Idea Group, a strategic communication holding company, to launch of Bloomberg Television Indonesia on 2013. It mentions that Bloomberg Television Indonesia will offer market-moving news with the...
- Comcast Seeks More 'Penalty Time' in Bloomberg Complaint. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has requested the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for response to the surreply of Bloomberg Television LP which is a legal term for additional comment that was filed after a complaint has been fully apprised.
- FCC SIDES WITH BLOOMBERG. // Daily Variety;5/3/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 23, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) sided with business channel Bloomberg TV and ruled for Comcast Corp. to carry Bloomberg like other news networks, following the complaint that Comcast did not fulfill condition of combination with NBCUniversal LLC in 2011.
- The Month: Media - Bloomberg Television to launch in Indonesia. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jan2013, p6
The article offers information on the launch of a local language business channel by Bloomberg Television LP in Indonesia in 2013. For this venture, Bloomberg Television LP formed an alliance with Idea Group Inc. based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Local and market news will be telecast on this...
- HD Launch Puts Bloomberg in Focus. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p18
The article reports that Bloomberg Television continues to work to reach a wider business audience into sharper focus with the initial launch of an high definition (HD) version on Time Warner Cable Inc. systems. It says that Bloomberg HD is scheduled to roll out on the number two cable...
- Bloomberg Takes Best Shot at Comcast. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Bloomberg Television LP has filed its last program-carriage complaint to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) detailing that Comcast Corp. violates the "neighbor-hooding" condition on the Comcast/NBCUniversal Media LLC (NBCU) deal.