- Jeff BEWKES and Chris ALBRECHT. // Entertainment Weekly;
Profiles Jeff Bewkes and Chris Albrecht, executives of HBO cable television network.
- HBO's Family Business. Robins, J. Max // Broadcasting & Cable;6/11/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 24, p6
The author offers opinions on the future of the Home Box Office (HBO) subscription television network after the conclusion its successful program "The Sopranos." He notes that Jeff Bewkes of parent company Time Warner promoted from within to replace former HBO head Chris Albrecht. HBO has not...
- HBO may split gig. Zeitchik, Steven; Schneiber, Michael // Daily Variety;5/31/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the decision of Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) to hold in naming the replacement for Chris Albrecht, HBO chairman and chief executive officer (CEO). Time Warner Inc. is still undecided on who will manage HBO, yet in one scene, it can be that HBO will have the position in two,...
- LORD OF THESE THINGS. Grove, Lloyd // New York;1/21/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p30
The article profiles Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Time Warner Inc. Jeff Bewkes and his ability to put the company back on track. Also mentioned is his discussion with editor Alan Murray on plans to revive the company. A biographical description of Bewkes is presented mentioning his father E....
- ERRATUM. // Variety;1/12/2009, Vol. 413 Issue 8, p39
The article presents corrections to information that was presented in the January 4, 2009 issue of "Variety."
- HBO: Reaching for the stars. Petrozzello, Donna; Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/23/98, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p28
Presents information on Home Box Officer (HBO) cable television network, highlighting the impact its chairman Jeff Bewkes has had on the company's growth. Comments from Bewkes; Financial information on HBO; Details on some of the movies on HBO; Information on HBO's plans to implement digital...
- Shareholders applaud AOL-free Time Warner. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;5/24/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the announcement made by Time Warner chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff Bewkes concerning the company's decision to drop America OnLine Inc. (AOL) from its name during its annual shareholders meeting.
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 42, p6
The article presents quotes from Time Warner Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff Bewkes, discussing the company's November 3, 2010 earnings and another from Joe Abruzzese, Discovery Communications Inc. president on his advertising sales.
- Bewkes takes charge at HBO. Battaglio, Stephen; Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;5/4/95, Vol. 337 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Jeffrey Bewkes is the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Home Box Office Inc. (HBO). Departure of former HBO chairman to become the new Warner Music head; HBO's financial performance for 1994; Changes in the company's strategic direction with Bewkes as new head.