History Goes Back to 9/11 'Archives' For Docu Look at 'The Days After'
- Theaters setting 9/11 docu sked. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;9/5/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 67, p5
Reports on documentary motion pictures in New York City. '7 Days in September'; 'These Men of Conscience'; Highlights of the September 11, 2001 attack on the United States.
- CBS to revisit Ground Zero. Grossman, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/12/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 6, p33
Reports the production and direction of a documentary film depicting the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks at the Ground Zero of the World Trade Center in New York City. Names of the victims of the attacks; Schedule of the airing of the documentary film; Cost of the film production.
- Since September 11: Working Together to Overcome Terrorism. Oakie, Lara // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Fall2003, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p13
Describes how a group of 50 seventh-grade students in the U. S. coped with the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Production of a video documentary that reflected the reactions to terrorism of school counselors and administrators, student war refugees, and war veterans; Inclusions in the...
- New York, New York. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p6
Reports developments following the September 11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Provision of free meals from Nino's Trattoria for rescue workers; Increase in the demand for documentaries about Nostradamus; Death of three managers from restaurant contracting...
- Lingering questions about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Carter, Richard // New York Amsterdam News;5/30/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 22, p10
Reports the vulnerability of New York City to terrorist attacks. Inability of the administration to prevent suicidal terrorists from slamming hijacked airlines into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon; Recommendation of documentary film 'In Memoriam: New York City, 9/11/01' to television...
- The Fire Next Time. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;02/19/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 10, p14
Reports the decision of CBS to hold off the showing of the September 11 Ground Zero documentaries in the U.S. Impetus to the decision; Overview of the coverage of the documentary; Final schedule for the showing of the film.
- 'Faith, Doubt at Ground Zero'. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/3/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the airing of a documentary 'Frontline' on television screens as a commemorative special edition on the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States. Experiences of people who lost their beloved ones in the issue; Analyses questions on the nature and existence of evil in...
- The 11th of September: Moyers in Conversation. Pitman, R. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p42
The article reviews a documentary video recording about the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.
- 9/11 Inside the Pentagon. Peters, John // School Library Journal;Nov2016, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p50
A review of the documentary film "9/11 Inside the Pentagon," by PBS is presented.