- Seasonal sellers. // Housewares;Dec2003, Issue 178, p18
Presents prediction of the leading housewares buyers on the best selling lines of kitchen utensils for Christmas 2003 in Great Britain.
- new season new styles. // Housewares;Oct2002, Issue 169, p10
Presents various kitchen dining products. Features of the Latte-Whip milk frother; Design of the Wine StackRack from Kimco; Price range of the woodware collection introduced by BMS.
- New for 2002. // Housewares;Dec2002, Issue 171, p14
Features product offerings from various kitchenware companies in Great Britain, recent as of December 2002.
- Golden Jubilee Commemoratives. Levere, Jane // British Heritage;Jan2003, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
Features collectible kitchenware in Great Britain. Decorative glass and fine bone china utensils from the Royal Collection; Cloth of Gold collection of fine bone china and glass from the Historic Royal Palaces; Silver and gold utensils from Asprey and Gerard jewellers, goldsmiths and silversmiths.
- Design and color add flair to kitchen appliances. // Discount Store News;1/5/98, Vol. 37 Issue 1, pH11
Predicts that design and color will boosts the market for kitchen appliances. Approach in creating advanced kitchen appliances; Kitchen appliances for mass market; Essential factor for the success of any products.
- Kitchenware. // Housewares;Dec2000, Issue 155, p14
Features a selection of kitchenware from various manufacturers.
- Innovations in technology looming for kitchenware. Duff, Mike // Discount Store News;3/6/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p35
Reports on the possible innovations in technology for kitchen appliances in the United States. Effects of product introductions; Effects of color applications in kitchenware; Details on the innovations on several kitchen appliances.
- Housewares Trends from Europe. Gorman, Laura; Moran, Michelle // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p204
Explores the trends in kitchenware and tabletop from Europe. Acceptance of Asian-inspired products of European and American markets; Prevalence of steel on the design elements of European kitchens; Focus on brushed stainless steel looks instead of the high shine; Focus on perfection in design...
- SALES TRAINNING GUIDE: Bean-to-cup coffee machines. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p25
The article presents tips for selling bean-to-cup coffee machines in Great Britain. A bean-to-cup machine is an espresso machine that does everything automatically, from grinding the beans, measuring coffee portion to dispensing the coffee. Its main selling features are the hassle free...