A man for all ages
- A Brief History of â€¦ Britain's Prince Philip. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);6/20/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 157 Issue 25, p24
The article announces that Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, turned 90.
- Court Gazette. // Time;3/17/1952, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p29
The article reports on two royal decisions made in Great Britain including the decision to make June 5 as the official birthday of Queen Elizabeth II and the move to name the Queen's husband, Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, the first gentleman of the Realm whenever he is with his wife.
- A "Humble Address" for the Duke. // British Heritage;Nov2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses celebrations for the 90th birthday of Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh including a so-called humble address from Prime Minister David Cameron and members of the British Parliament and a service of thanksgiving and celebration at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.
- Queen Honors Hubbie with Naval Command. // British Heritage;Nov2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that British Queen Elizabeth II has conferred the title and office of Lord High Admiral of the Navy on her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh on the occasion of his 90th birthday in 2011.
- The Informal Queen. // Time;11/27/1972, Vol. 100 Issue 22, p47
The article offers information on the royalty given for Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain. It states that the celebration for the silver wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip, had included a commemorative service for 100 couples who have the same wedding...
- Congratulations, Your Grace. // British Heritage;Sep2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the appreciation for Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, by his wife Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain. In her tribute to Prince Philip at their golden wedding anniversary, the Queen applauds him for his longest service as royal consort. The Prince still drives a carriage...
- Don't worry about Labour's retreat on royal reform, for there's something you don't know. We... Pritt, R. Mostyn // New Statesman;9/6/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4299, p9
Describes how Prince Philip's involvement with the British Royal family undermined the monarchy. Author's criticisms against Prince Philip before the House of Commons; Marriage of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
- Medal. // Education Journal;Apr2010, Issue 123, p47
The article announces that Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, has received the Lady Plowden Memorial Medal awards.
- A Brief History of â€¦ Britain's Prince Philip. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);6/20/2011 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 157 Issue 25, p24
The article offers information on Great Britain's Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II.