Bob Fletcher's 90th birthday celebration
- PARTY TIME! Heitman, Jane // Today's Christian Woman;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p74
Relates an experience during a birthday party celebration in Colorado. Selection of Alice in Wonderland theme; Importance of friends and families' presence in birthday celebrations; Cooperation of friends in the preparation of the party; Description of the arrangement of tables and settings.
- Birthday party survival tactics. // Good Housekeeping;Jan96, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p69
Offers suggestions for surviving a birthday party. Delegation of roles; Recommended time for throwing a party; Demographic profile of party attendees; Unwrapping presents.
- Ping's Birthday. Meister, Cari // Turtle;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the preparation for a surprise birthday party.
- Super fun, super easy birthday parties. Rosenthal, Amy Krouse // Redbook;Nov99, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p186
Presents tips for parents in preparing fun and easy birthday parties for their children.
- surprise birthday party. Brodie, Honor // InStyle;Mar2001, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p479
Presents the strategies of event planner Sharon Sacks for surprise birthday parties. Use of lavender or pale green invitations; Recipe for the Spring-tini drink; Tips on how to secure the surprise and ensure the good mood of the honorees; Cost-cutting ideas.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nash, Jonell // Essence (Essence);May2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p233
Provides tips on hosting a birthday party for adults. How to make unique invitations; What to serve; Entertainment ideas.
- Red eggs and nu nu. Naliboff, Jane // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep98, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p22
Presents information on the Chinese-Taiwanese way of celebrating children's birthday parties. Decorations used; Foods served; Representationalism used in Chinese culture.
- Opening Space. Gondel, D.B. // Advocate;6/10/82, Issue 344, p6
Focuses on the author's 50th birthday party aboard ferry boats, The Catalina King and The Catalina Queen. Departure of ferry boats from San Pedro, California, Catalina Island terminal for a midsummer eve's cruise to the Catalina Channel; Picnic supper, cocktails and dancing aboard the boats;...
- Happy First Birthday! Ramsey, Cathy // Parenting;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p153
Discusses the factors to consider in celebrating the first birthday of a child. Preparation for a guest list; Selection of the site; Type of entertainment for children. INSET: Stay-Cool Tips for Parents.