- The Glenwood. Clark, Edie // Yankee;Dec2000, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p128
Describes a Glenwood enamel gas stove and its important role as source of warmth and hearty meals. Color and age; Design and shape; Ability to provide a good ending to all kinds of cold nights.
- RANGES, COOKTOPS & WALL OVENS. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;2002, p77
Features ranges, cooktops and wall ovens. Choice of freestanding range or cooktop; Main makers of ranges, cooktops and wall ovens; Installation of cooktop on a kitchen.
- THE NEXT BIG THINGS. Provenzano, Gina // Bon Appetit;Feb2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p118
Presents several kitchen appliances from various companies. Power capacity of the professional series of dual-fuel range from Thermador Corp.; Availability of the Elite Trio three doors refrigerator from Kenmore company; Specifications of the mTwisT electric cooktop from Bosch Corp.
- RANGES. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/8/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4672, preceding p33
The article offers information on the role of ranges in the kitchen and introduction of electronic or induction hobs, which has proved an alternative to the gas burners, with several features.
- FULL RANGE. // Sarasota Magazine;2008/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates the La Cornue Chateau range.
- restored VINTAGE appliances. // Old-House Interiors;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p63
The article focuses on restored vintage home appliances offered by several companies that includes Antique Gas Stoves, Erickson's Antique Stoves, and Sarah's Antique Stoves.
- products. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Sep2005, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p111
Presents information on furniture and appliances for kitchens. Silestone countertops from Cosentino; PedalWorks hands-free faucet controller from PedalValves; Gas range from GE Monogram.
- The range of ranges. // Consumer Reports;Mar2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p37
Presents a report focusing on gas and electric cooking ranges. Test of ranges, which included simmering capabilities, evenness of baking, and ease of cleaning; How the ranges rate; Differences between gas and electric. INSETS: Large professional-style ranges: Pros and cons;Shop Smart.
- hot and cool. Cook, Gretchen // Washingtonian Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p194
Focuses on the trends in ranges and refrigerators. Comparison between gas and electric stoves; Technological innovations in ovens; Styles of refrigerator models.