Taste the Trends at NRA
- AMN JEFFREY HEDIN. // Flying Safety;Apr2003, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p31
Features U.S. Air Force officer Jeffrey Hedin, recipient of the 2003 Aviation Well Done Award.
- Illinois Bank Celebrates Milestone Anniversary. // Illinois Banker;Sep2012, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p26
A photograph is presented of Larry Tucker of Illinois Bankers Association (IBA) with Dennis Pierce of Rochester State Bank during the 100th anniversary celebration of Rochester Bank.
- A GAME PLAN FOR RETENTION. Herron, Bianca // FoodService Director;Jan2016, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p30
The article presents tips from Dennis Pierce, executive director of dining services at the University of Connecticut (UConn), to keep long-term employee retention and generate high turnover including investment in benefits, creativity, and use of unique recruiting tactics.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;6/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1
Presents news briefs concerning the food service sector in the U.S., as of June 15, 2003. Plan of Dennis Pierce, associate dining director at the University of Connecticut in Storrs for a dining facility in the Towers residential complex; Agreement of Solucient to use a method for standardized...
- CUSOs Experience a Renaissance. Jerving, Jim // Credit Union Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on Credit Unions Service Organizations (CUSOs) renewed interest in a trifecta of market realities, a flat yield curve, increasing technology in the U.S. According to Dennis Pierce, president/CEO of Community America Credit Union, they created a finance company to offer...
- CUES Inducts Four Into Hall of Fame. // Credit Union Management;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p59
The article informs that the Credit Union Executives Society recognized four credit union executives inducting them into the CUES Hall of Fame on November 2, 2014 during Chief Executive Officer/ Executive Team Network in Florida, including Teresa Y. Freeborn, Kent Oram and Dennis Pierce.
- DOLLARS & CENTS IN HIGHER ED: Campus fdsvc.
directors juggle finances with student demands. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p10
Presents an interview with several U.S. college and university food service directors on foodservice in higher education. Dennis Pierce at the University of Connecticut; Helen Wechsler at Boston College; Greg Hopkins at Ohio University.
- NACUSO Is Closing In On Hiring Its New Leader After A Yearlong Search. Burger, Carol Anne // Credit Union Journal;10/2/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the move of the National Association of Credit Union Service Organization (NACUSO) in the U.S. to name a new leader. According to Dennis Pierce, vice chairman of NACUSO and CEO of Community America Credit Union, they have narrowed their list down to two candidates and they...
- New Idea Pops Up for UConn Catering. STOESSEL, ERIC // Food Management;Apr2014, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the $3 million sales of the University of Connecticut (UConn) catering departments to more than 4,900 events in 2014. It states the school's idea on having a pop-up dinner that came from Dennis Pierce, UConn's director of Dining Services, inspired from commercial...