- 2007 Silver Plate Winners Announced. // Food Management;Mar2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p20
The article announces several winners of the 2007 Silver Plate awards in the U.S. including food services chief administrative officer Pavel Matusik; H. Michael Rice, director of Auxilliary Services, and Kris Schroeder, director of Nutrition Services.
- Kris Schroeder RD, CD. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p42
The article announces that Kris Schroeder has received the International Food Manufacturers Association Silver Plate award from "Food Management."
- Angelo Mojica: Dream Team. King, Paul // FoodService Director;5/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p38
The article offers a brief profile of Angelo Mojica, director of nutrition and food services for University of North Carolina (UNC) Health Care, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, who won the 2013 Silver Plate award.
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Michigan School Wins Kellogg's Sweepstakes. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The announces that the public schools of Petosky, Michigan has received the Kellogg's Food Away From Home HUB Suite Rewards Bonus Sweepstakes award for the school year 2009-2010.
- Best Local Caterer. Schell, Tescia // Santa Fe Reporter;7/25/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p33
The article announces that Cowgirl has received the 2012 Best Local Caterer award from the journal.
- Winners of 1998 Connelly Awards are named. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
Announces the winners of the 1998 Connelly Awards for best garrison foodservice in the United States Army. Categories won by the dining halls at Fort Carson in Colorado and Fort Greely in Alaska.
- Salute to Excellence honors industry's finest. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p60
Highlights the 1998 Salute to Excellence awards banquet held in Chicago, Illinois to honor the best in the foodservice industry in the United States. Presentation of the Thad and Alice Eure Ambassador of Hospitality Award to Sardine Factory President Ted J. Balestreri; Balestreri's career...
- MenuMasters: Unsung foodservice heroes get glimpse of the spotlight. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p64
Highlights the 1998 MenuMasters Awards ceremony held in Chicago, Illinois. Purpose of the award; Induction of foodservice veteran Warren Leruth into the MenuMasters Hall of Fame; Other winners; Acceptance statements made by some of the winners.