Merging of Brands
- Cooking Therapy. // FoodService Director;8/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p12
The article focuses on the new program created by Luby's Culinary Services to enable children to have fun during their hospital stay. Activities offered by the Chef's Table for children are pizza making, creating Jell-O molds and topping them with whipped cream, and assembling pasta plates with...
- milestones. // FoodService Director;9/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p20
The article announces personnel changes in the U.S. foodservice industry as of September 15, 2011 including Leo Lesh's retirement from the Denver Public Schools in Colorado, the appointment of Jessica Whaley at St. Francis Hospital & Health Services, and the promotion of Todd Coutee at Luby's Inc.
- Healthy Luby's Onsite Menu Migrates to its Commercial Division. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/12/2012, p7
The article reports that Luby's Culinary Services has implemented its Livin' Smart healthy menu for the commercial cafeteria division which prepares dishes for healthcare, education, and corporate establishments.
- My First Job. // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
Features several food service directors and their experiences in establishing a career in the industry in the U.S. Todd Coutee of Spirit Cruises; Sally Minier of Lehman Brothers; Nona Golledge of the University of Kansas in Lawrence.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p174
Presents news and developments concerning the food service industry in the U.S. compiled as of September 2002. Sale of specialty frozen-foods; Partnership; Business agreements; Recipes.
- Partnerships: Contracts, ego conflicts pose big potential pitfalls. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;05/15/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p30
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of forming partnerships. Experience of some food service operators with partnerships; Factors to consider when forming partnerships.
- Untitled. // Grocer;10/17/2015, p36
The article informs that food provider 3Nature's Finest has joined the Food for Life Catering Mark.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 107, p4
The article reports on a partnership formed by Nemours Children's Hospital (NCH) in Lake Nona, Florida with Orchestrate Healthcare regarding an enterprise implementation of the Epic healthcare management software for their new hospital.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 72, p4
The article reports on the partnership between Vital Images and Arkansas Children's Hospital for the development of a Vitrea pediatric cardiac application.