- Independent Ops: Big on Bandwidth. // Multichannel News;7/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p11
The article discusses various projects of the cable operators aimed to stay competitive with other satellite and telecommunication companies. It informs that Multi System Operator's (MSO) All-Digital Cable (ADC) project is intended to reclaim bandwidth by converting analog channels to digital so...
- Midcontinent Sells $250M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p13
The article reports on the sale of senior unsecured notes due 2021 and amounting to 250 million dollars by communications firm Midcontinent Communications in 2013.
- Cable Provider Midcontinent Issues Junk Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;8/12/2015, p2
The article reports that regional cable provider Midcontinent Communications has priced its 300 million U.S. dollar high yield bond offering to support a distribution to shareholders in August 2015.
- Midco Deploys Cisco's cBR-8 CCAP. // ATM/ Gigabit;Jul2015, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the deployment of the Cisco converged broadband router (cBR)-8 next-generation converged cable access platform (CCAP) at the entire network footprint of Midcontinent Communications.
- Increasing Bandwidth On Its Own Is Not The Answer To Internet Growth. // Software World;Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on the views of Napatech marketing vice president Dan Joe Barry regarding the utilization of internet bandwidth to the 63% growth of Internet traffic from 2006 to 2010.
- Family Tiers. // CableFAX Daily;2/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the plans of Midcontinent to offer family-related television programs in the U.S. in 2006. Remarks from Tom Simmons, vice president of public policy of Midcontinent, on the programs.
- Another Look at Upstream 64-QAM. Hranac, Ron // Communications Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on upstream 64-quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM). It notes the deployment of 64-QAM by cable operator Midcontinent Communications Inc. which enabled the company to operate its DOCSIS 2.0 cable modem termination system without upstream adaptive pre-equalization enabled....
- COMMERCIAL SALES TEAM OF THE YEAR: Midcontinent Communications. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p10
The article offers information on Midcontinent Communications Inc., which was recognized as the Commercial Sales Team of the Year by "CableFAX: The Magazine."
- Midco Deploys Cisco's cBR-8 CCAP. // Optical Networks/WDM;Jul2015, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the deployment of the Cisco cBR-8 next-generation converged cable access platform (CCAP) from technology company Cisco Systems Inc. by cable television company Midcontinent Communications Inc.