MCN Buzz Meter
- Popular TV shows in 1996-1997. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p138
Presents two charts of television programs popular with children and teenagers in 1996 and 1997. Shows popular with children ages 6-11; Shows popular with children ages 12-17; Based on data from Nielsen Media Research; Shows including `Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' `Clueless,' `Step by Step,'...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/95, Vol. 125 Issue 20, p36
Presents a chart of the top 15 basic cable television programs for the week of May 1-7, 1995 in the United States. Source.
- THE SHAW REPORT. SHAW, JESSICA // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2012, Issue 1218, p16
A chart is presented of trends in popular culture involving television programs for the week of August 3, 2012, including the shows "Childrens Hospital," "Breaking Bad," and "Countdown With Keith Olbermann."
- 2013'S TOP 20 TV SEASONS DOWNLOADED FROM iTUNES. // Entertainment Weekly;1/10/2014, Issue 1293, p64
The article presents a chart showing the top twenty television seasons downloaded from the music website iTunes in 2013, which includes season five of "Breaking Bad," season three of "Downton Abbey," and season two of "Game of Thrones."
- mcnBuzz. // Multichannel News;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p28
The article presents list of top 10 cable shows which include U.S. Open Tennis tournament, soccer match English Premier League Soccer: Arsenal vs. Tottenham, and the serial Breaking Bad.
- Benefitting from Fox's social strategy, idol and Glee were tops in online buzz in 2011, according to Optimedia. // Adweek;6/4/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p19
The article presents a graph of the top twenty-five television programs that created the most online buzz in 2011, which includes "American Idol," "Glee," and "Dancing With the Stars."
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p26
A chart is presented that lists television (TV) shows ranked by volume of activity in cable and broadcast on April 20-26, 2011 including "Doctor Who" on BBC America, "America's Best Dance Crew" on MTV, and "Glee" on Fox.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/95, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p51
Ranks the top 15 cable television programs for the week of April 24 to 30, 1995. Top five pay cable programs.
- People's Choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/95, Vol. 125 Issue 43, p62
Presents a list of the top cable television programs in the United States as of October 23, 1995. Titles of programs; Network's names; Time; Rating performance.