BUZZ IN BRIEF
- Apple's Quarter Expected Higher from iPad, iPhone Impact. // Channel Insider;4/19/2010, p1
The article reports on the forecast that Apple Inc.'s quarterly revenue will increase by 47 percent as sales of Apple's iPhone and new iPad tablet came in strong.
- SHINE OFF APPLE'S Q4. // Daily Variety;10/19/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that the 2011 fourth quarter sales of Apple Inc. has fallen short of analysts' earnings expectations for the first time since 2004 with 6% in after-hours trading.
- Bad news priced into Apple stock; 50% upside forecast. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;1/22/2016, p00
The article reports on the performance of the stock of consumer electronics company Apple Inc. as of January 22, 2016. Topics discussed include Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster's overweight rating on the stock with a price target of 179, the forecasted sales performance of the iPhone...
- Global Tablet Sales To Hit 63.3M: Gartner. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p40
The article reports on a Gartner study which projected that worldwide tablet personal computer (PC) sales will reach 63.3 million units in 2011, with Apple retaining its leadership position in the tablet market owning 73.4 percent market share.
- Apple Pay growth slows a year after launch: Research. // Express Computer;10/27/2015, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of American consumer electronics company Apple Inc. as of October 2015, highlighting the slow development of its released Apple Pay mobile wallet in the U.S.
- Analyst: Apple underestimated. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/20/2015, pA02
The article reports that the holiday sales of technology company Apple Inc. is underestimated by economists and investors in the U.S., according to Gene Munster, analyst at full service investment banking company.
- Market Planning 101. // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2001, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p39
Discusses the marketing process undergone by electronic companies. Factors affecting the multiplier of the business; Methods for developing sales forecasts at the local level; Suggestions on making business plans.
- Distributors See Steady Market For CE Products. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p26
The article reports that several distribution executives in the consumer electronics industry foresee a steady growth for consumer electronics products such as tablets, big screen televisions and cameras as of June 6, 2011.
- Retailers Lower Sales Sights. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the low sales expectations of retail executives for the U.S. consumer electronics industry as of February 2003. Results of the Retail Executive Survey; Impact of threat of war on retailers; Decline in the Retail Sector Performance Index.