Flavor of the Week: Lenovo's Android Tablets
- Lenovo Announces ThinkPad Tablet Will Run Android OS. // Channel Insider;8/23/2011, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Lenovo Inc. regarding its android-based tablet called ThinkPad Tablet. It states that the tablet runs the Android 3.1 "Honeycomb" mobile operating system (OS) of Google Inc., and offers several features which includes optional digitizer pen, keyboard...
- David Roman, CMO and SVP, Lenovo, on smart strategy. Roman, David // Marketing Week;10/16/2014, p1
The article discusses the smart strategy being used by the computer technology company Lenovo in its marketing programs. Topics covered include the company's focus on supporting the short-term sales of its tablet and notebook products, how Great Britain is very quick to adopt new technology...
- ABI Research: ASUS, Lenovo, and Amazon fight for tablet third place as Apple and Samsung loosen grip. // WiFi/ WLAN;Sep2014, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on a survey finding by market intelligence firm ABI Research Inc. which indicated Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. as leaders in the market since the inception of media tablets. Noted is that emerging vendors are forecasted to experience a compound annual growth...
- Legend Group hires 2 to recruit sales reps. Plasencia, William // American Banker;7/15/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 133, p13
Reports on the hiring of James Rankin and P.J. Million as executives responsible for the recruitment of sales representatives for Legend Group, manager of public sector retirement plans.
- COMPACT PC FITS SPACE-SAVING NEEDS. // Medical Economics;6/10/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p19
The article offers information on ThinkCentre Edge 62z computer from Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Lenovo Funds STEM Education for Girls. // Tech & Learning;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Lenovo Group Ltd. is partnering with Harpeth Hall schools in Nashville, Tennessee for a contribution that will elevate The Center for STEM Education for Girls to an international scale.
- Lenovo Adds Another Feather to S-series; Launches S860. // Voice & Data;May2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p69
The article offers brief information on Lenovo Group Ltd.'s S860, a high-end addition to the firm's S-series smartphones.
- Lenovo, Acer Bracket the AIO PC Market. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;10/1/2013, p8
The article offers brief information on the all-in-one personal computer (PC) system with 29-inch screen from Lenovo.
- Lenovo enters Pak smartphone market with compelling, diverse portfolio. // Technology Times;8/18/2014, Vol. 5 Issue 33/34, p1
The article reports on the move of Lenovo Group Ltd. to launch its Vibe Z2 Pro smartphones in Pakistan in September 2014 with aten-model portfolio.