- Moonves up for White House panel. // Electronic Media;06/30/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p1
Reports that the appointment of Les Moonves, as co-chairman of the White House advisory committee, was expected to be announce by President Bill Clinton over the weekend of June 28, 1997. Information on Moonves; Duties of the committee; Other information relating to the position.
- The last supper for CBS' moonves. // Variety;6/19/95, Vol. 359 Issue 8, p4
Reports on a dinner held for CBS Entertainment head Leslie Moonves by heads from the National Broadcasting Corp., American Broadcasting Corp. and Fox Network.
- Corporate Media's Green Politics. Moonves, Leslie // Extra! Update;Feb2008, Vol. 20, p2
The article presents a quote from Columbia Broadcasting System Inc. (CBS) chief executive Leslie Moonves on political advertising.
- New power chart at CBS. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;04/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p2
Presents information on the appointment of Leslie Moonves, as president and chief executive officer of Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) Television. Background information on Moonves; Information on the plans that Moonves has for the company; Reorganization of the chain of command at CBS;...
- Lorimar, WBTV melded under Moonves. Coe, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/93, Vol. 123 Issue 29, p13
Reports on Warner Brothers Inc.'s move combining its two television divisions, Warner Bros. Television and Lorimar Television into one entity, Warner Bros. Television Production. Lorimar President Leslie Moonves as the head of the division; Cut down on duplication and redundant positions;...
- Winning the TV season. Hirschberg, Lynn // New York;7/10/95, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p26
Reports on the creation of television shows for Warner Brothers Inc. by media executive Leslie Moonves. Unpredictability of trends in television broadcasting; Meetings to discuss the schedules of the company's television programs; Description of Moonves' work schedule; Moonves' remarks.
- TV titans buzz about Moonves move. // Variety;6/5/95, Vol. 359 Issue 6, p4
Reports on speculations on the plans of Warner Brothers Television President Leslie Moonves who is nearing the end of his existing deal with the studio. Television programs to be produced by the Warner Brothers Inc. division; Rumors on Moonves' transfer to CBS.
- CBS's Moonves Dials in Top Equity Award for March. // Compliance Week;May2011, Vol. 8 Issue 88, p37
The article reports that CBS Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves has tallied the largest stock option grant and the second largest equity award in 2011.
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;9/17/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 36, p6
The article presents quotes from CBS Corp. president and chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves on illegal retransmission of broadcast programming over the Internet and NBC News' Steve Capus on featuring American socialite Kris Jenner rather than airing the terrorist attack anniversary.