- soledad o'brien. // People;05/08/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 18, p148
Profiles Soledad O'Brien, co-anchor of the television show 'Weekend Today,' who was chosen as one of the fifty most beautiful people in the world by 'People' magazine for the year 2000.
- Soledad O'Brien. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;06/30/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p16
Profiles Soledad O'Brien, whose career involve assisting people to understand technology. Background information on O'Brien; Educational information; Details on her career choice.
- WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER. // Good Housekeeping;Mar2009, Vol. 248 Issue 3, p58
The article presents a quote from Soledad O'Brien, a Cable News Network (CNN) anchor, citing the lessons she got from her mother.
- CNN's O'Brien Gets Into the Fight Game. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p49
An interview with CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien is presented in which she discusses her "Latino in America" documentary "In Her Shoes" about female boxers, including how she chose the subject, revelations that surprised her while making the documentary, and the reception of "Latino in America."
- CNN correspondent hosts 'Black in America' town hall. Duckett, Michaela L. // Charlotte Post;2/6/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p2B
The article focuses on a town hall discussion to be hosted by educator, journalist and host of television channel CNN's "Black in America" Soldad O'Brien, at Knight Theater at the Levine Center for the Arts on February 18, 2014 focused on racism, property, and wealth issues.
- Monitor. Valby, Karen; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;4/12/2002, Issue 648, p12
Presents an update of events related to performing artists in the U.S., such as the birth of the child of news anchor Soledad O'Brien on March 20, 2002.
- Net worker. // People;06/16/97, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p108
Focuses on Soledad O'Brien, a television journalist who anchors `The Site' on MSNBC. The amount of e-mail from fans; Her work and family background.
- Lessons from Mom. // People;5/19/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 19, p77
Presents excerpts from 'I Love You, Mom! A Celebration of Our Mothers and Their Gifts to Us.' Soledad O'Brien; Daisy Fuentes; Model Emme.
- watch this! // T H E Journal;
The article suggests a video of an interview of Cable New Network correspondent Soledad O'Brien about her strategy for self-improvement, that was produced by Roadtrip Nation.