- People:. // CableFAX Daily;8/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 157, p2
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. David Porter was appointed executive director of the Walter Kaltz Foundation. Jamie Howard has been named president/CEO of Imagine Communications. Fred Norris was appointed vice president...
- DTZ loses fourth Thames agent. // Estates Gazette;8/17/2002, Issue 233, p17
Reports on the resignation of David Porter as associate director of DTZ in Great Britain as of August 2002. Agents who resigned in DTZ; Statement from John Knowles, head of business space at DTZ, on appointing replacements; Reason for the resignation of Porter.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p54
Presents career developments of various executives in Orange County, California. Appointment of Robert Beaulieu, senior vice president of Harbor National Bank; Selection of Ted Bremner, manager of the Union Bank of California; Promotion of Ken Schmitz, chief strategy officer of Strata-Media Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p17
Reports career developments of executives in Orange County, California. Designation of Paul A. Micco as senior vice president of Harbor National Bank; Promotion of Sarah Creighton as project director of McCarthy Building Cos.; Recruitment of David J. Vida as vice president of H&R Mortgage Corp.