Topeka 'Tripoly' Approval Rankles ACA
- Disney, Viacom Taking No Chances on Fin-Syn. Mcconnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;3/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the attempts by the heads of CBS Inc. and American Broadcasting Co. to persuade the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) commissioners not to revive limits on the network's share of primetime shows. Petition filed by the coalition; Reactions of FCC chairman Michael Powell on...
- FCC: ABC's 'Secret' fashion show not too sexy. Boliek, Brooke // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/26/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 38, p4
Reports the issue concerning the indecency of the 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show,' aired by the American Broadcasting Company in the U.S. Statement of the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) on the issue; Definition of an indecent material by the FCC; Rating of the fashion show.
- Inside The Beltway 07/09/12. // CT Reports;7/9/2012, p1
The article offers information on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) Media Bureau that has allowed electronic filing of various pleadings which include informal objections, denial petitions and petitions for reconsideration.
- Petition for Reconsideration of Action in Rulemaking Proceeding. Wheeler, Bulah P. // Federal Register;8/31/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 170, p53163
The article focuses on a petition for reconsideration filed in the U.S. Federal Communications Commission by Ryan M.F. Baron on behalf of the Orange County, California Sheriff's Department.
- Petition for Reconsideration of Action in Rulemaking Proceeding. Wheeler, Bulah P. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/3/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 192, p60343
The article presents information on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission that has proposed the petitions for reconsideration.
- Petition for Reconsideration of Action in Rulemaking Proceeding. Dortch, Marlene H. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;11/16/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 222, p68722
The article offers information about a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) informing about the petitions for reconsideration for amending rules concerning operations of radar system filed by Dennis Farrell, International Sales Manager of Navtech Radar Ltd.
- Proposed Rules: FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. // Federal Register;10/28/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 208, p64191
The article focuses on the Petition for Reconsideration in the Rulemaking Proceeding of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission filed by Caressa D. Bennet representing Rural Wireless Association Inc.
- FCC POSTPONES NEW "DO NOT FAX" RULES. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2003, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the postponement of the effectivity of the rules restricting unsolicited fax communications by the U.S. Federal Communication Commission. Reconsideration on the petitions filed by various companies; Ramification of the proposal; Impact of the regulation on the business performance of...
- No satisfaction for affiliates. Halonen, Doug // Electronic Media;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p1A
Reports the refusal of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in responding a pending affiliate request for the investigation of alleged abuses by networks in the U.S. Decline of FCC in responding to petitions; Reluctance of Michael Powell, chairman of FCC for the petition; Denial of...