- Ad pages, revenue hold steady. // MediaWeek;8/1/94, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p22
Presents statistical data on advertising in magazines. Trend in total advertising pages in 1994 with comparative data from 1993; Trend in total advertising revenue; Breakdown of total magazine spending by advertiser category in June 1994.
- $20.8b. // Adweek;11/19/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 41, p18
The article presents the statistic that the internet service company Google has received 20.8 billion dollars in advertising revenue during the first half of 2012, exceeding the amount of revenue generated by print advertising.
- Revenue, pages remain flat so far. // MediaWeek;7/4/94, Vol. 4 Issue 27, p20
Presents statistics on magazine advertising by advertiser category in May 1994. Total advertising page trend; Advertising revenue trend; Editorial genre; Apparel; Business and financial; Drugs and toiletries; Food and beverages; General and retail; Home and building; Transportation and agriculture.
- By the Numbers. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Aug2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p14
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including predicted political advertising revenue in dollars, the number of U.S. people who used the Internet to look for political information, and the percentage of campaign advertisements that ate negative.
- Over the Top. // Time;12/24/1965, Vol. 86 Issue 26, p61
The article presents the statistics released by the Publishers Information Bureau about the advertising revenue of periodicals in the U.S. It reveals that advertising revenue for the first eleven months of 1965 amounted to 986,310,970 dollars, which indicates an 8% increase from the same period...
- BIA/Kelsey Ups Its Radio Outlook. // Radio World;9/8/2010, p10
The article presents statistics on the forecasted average 2010 increases for U.S. over-the-air radio advertising revenues for various market sizes by the BIA/Kelsey.
- CHAPTER 18: SPORTS PERIODICALS. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Sports Marketing;2012, p171
The article presents statistics on sports periodicals in the U.S. including the highest circulation numbers for sports periodicals, and advertising revenue for sports magazines from January-June 2010.
- Revenues strong in May. Viles, Peter // Broadcasting & Cable;7/5/93, Vol. 123 Issue 27, p25
Recounts radio and television advertising revenue percentage figures through the first five months of 1993. Revenue report from the Radio Advertising Bureau; General increase over May 1992 figures; Radio figures outpacing television revenue increase; Strong overall industry performance...
- THE DATA PAGE. // Editor & Publisher;Feb2011, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p18
The article presents statistics on the newspaper industry including the number of media and newspaper industry online job postings in 2010, the top keyword searches for jobs in the industry for November 2010 and the percentage of revenue from newspaper advertising in different countries.