Tate, Davis Tackle Female TV Images
- Hub ready to play with the big boys. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;9/9/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 15, p6
The article offers information on the launch of a television (TV) network joint venture of Discovery Communications Inc. and Hasbro Inc., Hub. The TV network, Hub has to face competition from other popular TV networks like Nickelodeon of Viacom Inc., Disney Channel and Disney XD of Walt Disney...
- CARTOON CABLER DRAWS IN BIGGIES. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;3/24/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 58, p10
The article reports that television network Cartoon Network has engaged in programming pacts with DC Entertainment Inc., Warner Bros. Television and DreamWorks Animation for its 2011-2012 season.
- Cartoon Network turns 20; celebrates with new shows, contest. // Indiantelevision.com;5/4/2015, p3
The article announces the 20th anniversary of Cartoon Network in India and offers information about the launching of new programs and the Happy Birthday Cartoon Network contest.
- Who's new in NY media. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;10/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p6
Reports on the gearing up for a direct marketing campaign by the New York New Media Association in the hope of bolstering its 2,200-member roster. Information on campaign; What the organization want to do.
- NYNMA launched with N.Y. state grant. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;12/2/94, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the establishment of the New York New Media Association. Purpose of organization; Approval of state grant from the economic office of New York; Comments from organization officials.
- Silicon alley? Caranicas, Peter // SHOOT;12/2/94, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p4
Editorial. Comments on the establishment of the New York New Media Association (NYNMA). Purpose of NYNMA; Beginnings of the organization; Prospects for success.
- Media Institute councils expand. // Editor & Publisher;12/17/94, Vol. 127 Issue 51, p1
Reports on Media Institute's addition of communications executives to its Communications Policy Council and an academician to its First Amendment Advisory Council. Names of appointees.
- New trustees. // Editor & Publisher;6/15/96, Vol. 129 Issue 24, p67
Reports on the appointments made at the Media Institute in Washington, D.C. Trustees appointed to the board; Selections for the communications policy council.
- New agenda for New Media. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;11/25/96, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on the regrouping of the New York New Media Association (NYNMA) after complaints from members that the group was not serving their needs. Initiative of the association; Comments from NYNMA's president Connie Connors.