- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p20
A calendar of events for the U.S. in November-December 2014 is presented which includes the Indiana Cable Telecommunications Association, Fall Meeting and Hog Roast, the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) 91, and the NewBay Media, New York City Television Week.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/18/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p20
A calendar of several cable television industry events for the U.S. from May 20-June 18, 2015 is presented which includes the TexCam 2015 of the Texas Cable Association, the Association of Cable Communicators (ACC) Forum 2015 and the 2015 Legislative Reception & Tech Demo.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p12
A calendar of events in the U.S. from August-October 2010 is presented which includes the 2010 Joint Summer Meeting of the South Carolina Cable Television Association, the Mid-America Cable Show and the 20th annual Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame.
- Cable Pioneers Names 16 New Members. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p30
The article presents that 16 inductees in the 2012 class of Cable TV Pioneers organization, including Marshall Cohen, Bruce D. Collins, and David M. Downey.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p20
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2009 which includes the 16th Annual Summit of the American Cable Association to be held in National Harbor, Maryland from April 27-29, the Annual Convention & Exhibition of the New England Cable Telecommunications...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p24
Presents an update on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of June 2005. Appointment of Bob Greiner as senior vice president of sales at Agile TV; Information on the annual meeting of the National Cable Television Cooperative and American Cable Association in San Diego, California; Schedule...
- CALENDER. // Multichannel News;7/27/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p17
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable television industry from July 29, 2015 to October 25, 2015 is presented which includes the annual meeting and dinner of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association, 2015 CableLabs Summer Conference, and New York City Television Week.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/8/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p10
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry for September 2008 is presented which includes the Texas Cable Association Annual Meeting on September 11, 2008, Cable Positive 2008 Broadway Benefit on September 16, 2008, and the Walter Kaitz Foundation 2008 Annual Fundraising...
- Making cable modems a reality. Kopf, David; Lindstrom, Annie // America's Network;04/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p24
Discusses the challenges faced by the cable television (CATV) in the existence of other competing technologies. Solution of CATV in crating a good product; How far can the cable modern services will drop its cost; Factors that affect the cost of cable modem; Two cable modem standards; Other...