- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/1/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p21
The article offers information related to career development in cable television industry in the U.S., including the appointment of Mark Shockley as president at Brightstar Corp., the hiring of Dave Habiger as chief executive officer (CEO) at NDS Group Ltd., and the appointment of Megan Canavan...
- DOW NAMES 3M EXECUTIVE TO LEAD PERFORMANCE DIVISION. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;8/1/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 19, p11
The article announces the appointment of Joe Harlan as president of the performance products and performance systems division and executive vice president of Dow Chemical effective September 1, 2011.
- Equipment financing options plentiful. Muzzi, Doreen // Southeast Farm Press;2/16/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the increase in equipment financing options for growers in the U.S. in 2011. Southern Bancorp Inc. president Dale DeLoach observes an increase in equipment purchases due to higher commodity prices compared to the average for cotton, corn and soybeans. Cleveland State Bank...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/28/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p7
The article announces the appointments of Corinne Burton as the president of Teacher Created Materials, Kathy Hurley as the senior vice president for strategic partnerships at Pearson PLC and Julie Walker as the executive director for the American Association of School Libraries.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Supply House Times;Mar2010, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p6
The article announces several appointments which include Ken Tomihiro as program manager of Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating, Jim Pletcher as vice president of wholesale sales of BrassCraft, and Rob Cook as sixth president and first non-family member of Speakman Co.
- People. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p31
The article announces the selection of John Kiker as group account director at Concussion, appointment of Jennifer Baggs to senior vice president of commercial lending at PlainsCapital Bank Fort Worth, and the selection of Kristin Jenkins as president of the Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council...
- People Today. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p22
The article announces several career developments in the furniture industry such as the appointment of Lisa Mellet as the new vice president (VP) of sales in Caber Sure Fit Inc. in Markham, Ontario, and Dale Read as the president of The Marketing Arm Group, a marketing, advertising and public...
- PEOPLE. // Access International;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p7
The article announces career changes of several executives including Phil Graysmark as vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia (EMEAR) at Terex AWP, Scott Reynolds as president at Teupen USA Inc., and John Lacey as vice president at the Institution of Occupational...
- AIHA Announces Board of Directors Election Results and Distinguished Fellows. Smith, Sandy // EHS Today Exclusive Insight;4/10/2012, p2
The article announces the election of board members of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) including incoming President Allan K. Fleeger, President-Elect Barbara J. Dawson, and Vice-President Christine A.D. Lorenzo.