TWC Names Hirsch Marketing Chief
- TWC to Bow 'SignatureHome' // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the statements of Timer Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) chief marketing officer Sam Howe regarding the company's launch of the SignatureHome service in November 2010 for high-end customers.
- Jeffrey Hirsch: Competitive Golfer. MILLER, STUART // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p66
The article announces that Time Warner Cable Inc. executive vice president Jeffrey Hirsch will be given the 2012 National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA) Vanguard Young Leadership Award on May 23, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center.
- Exec draws on outside experience to focus on consumer experience. Klaasen, Abbey // Advertising Age;9/19/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 38, p42
Looks at the marketing strategy of cable television firm Time Warner Cable under senior VP-marketing Sam Howe. Launch of a branding campaign that focuses on consumer experience; Views of Howe on efficient marketing; Challenge Howe faced as Time Warner's marketing executive.
- Forget Dishes, Hook 'Em With 'One-Bill Simplicity' Howe, Sam // Multichannel News;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p50
This article presents an interview with Sam Howe, EVP and chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable. He explains the impact of competition from Verizon in Texas on the company's marketing strategy. Howe cites the company's concern about pricing pressure. He discusses the advertisements for...
- The Invention Engine. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p14
Provides information on technological products created by Time Warner Cable as of August 2005. Efforts of the company to create an interactive TV project; Advantage of the Startover video-on-demand platform for digital viewers; Marketing strategy to be implemented by Time Warner chief marketing...
- Q&A. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p39
The article presents an interview with Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of cable company Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), about the company's marketing priorities. According to Howe, one marketing thrust is to continue to raise the company's brand profile. He claims that TWC has its Customer Value...
- Seeing the Big Picture. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;6/15/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p12
The article profiles Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC) in the U.S. Howe joined the company in 2003, after working at Telewest PLC, one of the most successful telecommunication company in Great Britain. His previous marketing experience helped him overcome tough...
- Sam Howe. Neel, K. C. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/15/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p18
The article profiles Sam Howe, chief marketing officer of Time Warner Cable Inc. It states that Howe contributed marketing efforts for the company's business objectives. Promax/BDA president Jonathan Block-Verk says that Howe drives success in every company he works for. It notes that Howe has...
- GOING ON THE OFFENSIVE WITH NEW AD STRATEGY. Hampp, Andrew // Advertising Age;10/6/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 37, p16
An interview is presented with marketing executive Sam Howe, head of marketing for Time Warner Cable. Howe explains the advertising his company has created which directly targets business rival Verizon and its Verizon Plus combined Internet and cable television service. He states that offering...