FEEDING THE FOLKS IN JOPLIN
- GMC TV Network Seeks Screenwriters for Competition & $5000 Prize! // Tennessee Tribune;2/2/2012, p7A
The article offers information on the organization of the second annual Gospel Music Channel (GMC) Faith and Family Screenplay Competition by the television network Gospel Music Channel (GMC) Television (TV) in collaboration with the American Black Film Festival in Tennessee in February 2012.
- Gospel Ads Get Cheeky. // Multichannel News;3/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p41
The article focuses on the Gospel Music Channel that releases a trade campaign in the U.S. The promotional campaign coincides with the release of the annual Beta Research Cable Operator Study which revealed that the Gospel channel is the leader in the mid-sized network among cable operators....
- New 'Normal' at GMC. Marechal, A. J. // Daily Variety;1/25/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 14, p6
The article reports that Gospel Music Channel (GMC) has added the film "Finding Normal" to its television program lists in 2013.
- GENIA EDELMAN. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p22
The article profiles Genia Edelman, senior vice president of national distribution at Gospel Music Channel. Edelman oversees the company's distribution domestically and internationally, across all platforms. The article highlights the contributions made by Edelman to the growth of Gospel Music...
- Ambassadors of Harmony to perform tonight on televised singing contest. // Wentzville Journal;8/3/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 62, pA4
The article reports that St. Louis, Missouri chorus Ambassadors of Harmony will be competing on the Gospel Music Channel's "American Sings!" vocal contest.
- CELEBRITY PROFILES. Varner, Sandra // Jackson Advocate;12/8/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p21A
The article offers entertainment news briefs in the U.S. concerning the film "The Help," a powerful story of redemption and sisterhood starring American actress Octavia Spencer and the premiere of the first original gospel play series of Gospel Music Channel (GMC).
- Scripting a New Reality at UP. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;3/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p23
The article offers information on the viewership and marketing strategy of the 2015-16 upfront season of a faith-based reality show, to be broadcasted on cable television network UP Television (TV) as discussed by network's general manager Amy Winter.
- Helmer 'Raising' project for GMC. // Daily Variety;12/22/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 57, p5
The article reports that the film "Raising Izzie," will be directed and produced by former Tyler Perry Studios executive vice-president Roger M. Bobb, which will have a television premiere on cabler Gospel Music Channel (GMC) in July 2012.
- Gospel to Fans: Testify. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p56
This article presents an overview of the Gospel Music Channel, a music network. Gospel Music gained its 16 million cable and satellite homes which includes access to all of the top 10 markets in the U.S. They target the market by placing posters in houses of worship. The channel is also moving...