Encore Steers Into Originals With 'Moby Dick'
- STARZ BOWS TV EVERYWHERE PLATFORMS. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;10/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the first TV Everywhere platforms launched by Starz Entertainment LLC on October 8, 2012.
- A Night of Starz. // Home Media Magazine;7/8/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p23
A photograph of executives who attended the dinner hosted by Starz Entertainment at the Four Seasons Hotel is presented.
- Moby Dick. PARSONS // American Record Guide;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p248
No abstract available.
- Fluke Tools Help Starz Shine in Denver. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/21/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that the majority of the tools used by Starz Entertainment LLC are from Fluke Corp.
- Talent should reach to Starz. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;1/18/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 50, p4
The article mentions about the decision made by Chris Albrecht, president and chief executive officer of Starz Entertainment LLC, inviting talented people with good ideas to start their project with the channel.
- Clark upped to president of Starz unit. Arnold, Thomas K. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/8/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 24, p6
The article announces that Bill Clark has been promoted to president of Starz Home Entertainment.
- Netflix Feeds Stream Machine. // Multichannel News;1/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the plan of Netflix Inc. to launch the original series "Lilyhammer," starring Steven Van Zandt, as its deal with Starz Entertainment LLC ends in February 2012.
- Starz, Comcast extend pact. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;6/30/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 62, p4
The article reports on the long-term carriage renewal agreement between Starz Entertainment LLC and Comcast Corp. that call for Starz movie titles and other programming to be made on Comcast's broadband on-demand service.
- Stars Likes Facebook: New 'Camelot' Game Follows 'Spartacus' // Multichannel News;5/16/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the launch of the beta version of the online game "Camelo: The Game" in Facebook website by Starz Entertainment LLC on May 13, 2011.