Motorola stakes out investment in Xanboo
- Schleswig-Holstein Attracts Motorola. // World Trade;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the decision of Motorola to invest in Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany in 2002. Details of the shift model chosen by the Motorola workforce; Factors that led to the investment decision; Background of the state of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Motorola Makes $1.9B China Deal. // Electronic News;08/28/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 35, p28
Reports on the investments of Motorola Inc. in Tianjin, China. Construction of a manufacturing hub; Purpose of the investment; Marketing plans of Motorola.
- Xanboo Inc. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the business of Xanboo Inc. in New York. Integration of the technology into third-party hardware devices; List of accredited investors; Corporate focus in the energy, healthcare, security and small business markets.
- Motorola Ups Stake in China. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the investments of the Schaumburg, Illinois-based semiconductor manufacturer, Motorola Inc. in two plants in the city of Tainjin, China. What makes China attractive to investors; Increase in the number of wireless subscribers in the country in 2000 that Motorola expected; Other...
- Motorola Invests in Irvine-based Foundstone. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p3
Reports the investment of Motorola Inc. to Foundstone Inc. in Irvine, California. Plans of Foundstone to develop the technology; Implication of Motorola funding for FounfScan product; Growth of Motorola's Foundstone investment.
- Motorola Ventures invests in middleware. // Telephony;01/01/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 1, p49
Reports on an investment made by Motorola Ventures in Cacheon. Background information on Cacheon; Number of companies it has invested in since 1998.
- Boom and bust. It's all part of the equation. Richards // Business Journal (Central New York);10/22/99, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p21
Describes dynamics in the semiconductor market which may affect investments, using Motorola Inc.'s case as an example. Events influencing demand and supply of semiconductors; Causes of disequilibrium in the industry.
- Motorola invests in Centerpost. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p6
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s strategic equity investment in Centerpost Corp.
- Eli Salzmann. Rosenberg, Yuval; Rynecki, David; Stires, David; Burke, Doris; Tomlinson, Richard // Fortune International (Europe);12/22/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 13, p52
Presents Lord Abbett Large-Cap Research's Eli Salzmann and his choice for the most promising company to invest in in 2004. Reasons why he chose Motorola.