Still Optimistic, ReFlex Carriers Join Forces
- Weblink Outlook Appears Brighter. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on an investment agreement signed by WebLink Wireless Inc. with Sun Capital Acquisitions Corp. that will enable the paging carrier to emerge from Chapter 11 reorganization.
- WebLink outlines new bankruptcy plan. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the deal forged by WebLink Wireless Inc. with Sun Capital Acquisition Corp. Background of Sun Capital Acquisition Corp.; Highlights of the deal; Bankruptcy problem of WebLink Wireless.
- WebLink Streamlines Operations. // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the decision of WebLink Wireless Inc. to consolidate its business units into two, as of November 2001. Purpose of the move; Description of the new carrier services unit.
- Metrocall, WebLink plan unprecedented merger. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p2
Reports that Metrocall Inc. and WebLink Wireless Inc. announced a plan to merge by filing for bankruptcy in the United States as of April 2001. Benefit of the merger to their business; Conditions of the merger.
- WebLink would like to pair with SkyTel. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the dismissal of Arch Wireless Incorporated's proposal to acquire WebLink Wireless Inc. Reason for the failure of the deal; Background of the companies; Details of the bankruptcy protection filed by Arch.
- Surviving And Emerging From Bankruptcy. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;04/09/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the planned merger of WebLink Wireless Inc. with Metrocall Inc. Value of the proposed merger; Terms of the agreement; Implications of the move.
- Chances faint for WebLink-Metrocall connection. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the withdrawal of Metrocall's merger agreement with WebLink Wireless Inc. in May 2001. Reasons for Metrocall's move; Financial situation of WebLink.
- Sun Shines On Musicland. Christman, Ed // Billboard;6/28/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 26, p52
Reports on the acquisition of the Musicland chain of Best Buy by Sun Capital in the U.S. Terms of the deal; Comments from Musicland president Connie Fuhrman on the deal; Amount of non-cash impairment loss of Musicland.
- Paging consolidates as Metrocall buys WebLink. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p12
Announces the acquisition plans of Metrocall Holdings Inc. for WebLink Wireless Inc. Value of the acquisition deal between WebLink and Metrocall; Impact of the consolidation move on the U.S. paging market; Comments from N. Ross Buckenham, chairman and chief executive officer of WebLink. INSET:...