- Lightbridge Wireless Indicators. // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p19
Presents statistical information on the annual activations and applications of wireless service in the United States in 2001 prepared by Lightbridge.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;9/23/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p8
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of September 23, 2002. Update on the outlook of Qualcomm for chip demand in the fourth fiscal quarter; Third-quarter revenue expected by AirNet Communications; Partnership plans of Telephia and Oracle.
- NextWave's funding sources questioned. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p3
States that Qualcomm Inc. may opt not to invest in NextWave Telecom Inc. Plan of NextWave to build its wireless network; Estimate on the amount of investment Qualcomm planned to invest in NextWave; Reason of Qualcomm for its doubt to invest.
- Royalty owners balance tax image, aiding growth. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the patent licensing in the wireless industry. Patent royalty of Qualcomm Inc.; Decision of Motorola Inc. to license its semiconductor technology to Eastman Corp.; Factors to be considered in a successful patent licensing.
- QUALCOMM Incorporated. // Qualcomm, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Qualcomm, Inc is presented.
- QUALCOMM Incorporated SWOT Analysis. // Qualcomm, Inc. SWOT Analysis;12/18/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of QUALCOMM Incorporated is presented.
- Qualcomm to Invest $40M In 4 Chinese Companies. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;12/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p14
The article offers information on the plan of telecommunications company Qualcomm Inc. to invest $40 million to Chinese mobile and wireless companies and to fund semiconductor firms in the country.
- Newscan: Increased connectivity brings cybersecurity threats to 911 call centers. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;10/27/2016, p2
This section offers news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of October 27, 2016 including cybersecurity threats that increased connectivity can bring to 911 call centers, the plan of Qualcomm to buy NXP and the plan of T-Mobile to provide increased long-term evolution (LTE) speeds by 2017.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry as of February 25, 2002. Objective of the partnership between Nextel Communications Inc. and XSVoice Inc.; Terms of the agreement between Microcell Connexions and Nortel Networks; Acquisition of Altawave Inc. by Lightbridge Inc.