Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex
- Fixed Wireless Vendors Adjust. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. are merging to create what Chief Executive Jonathan Zakin calls a worldwide infrastructure powerhouse. Some details of the merger deal; Information on the combined company; Estimated revenue of the two companies.
- Western-Proxim Merger Final. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p4
Reports that the merger of broadband fixed wireless vendors Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. is final. Percent of Proxim shareholders who voted in favor of the merger.
- Western: Unlikely To Adapt to Bad News. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the merger between Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Western Multiplex Corp. Cost of the merger; Terms of the deal; Market capitalization of both companies.
- Proxim merges with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the merger formed by Proxim Inc. and Western Multiplex Corp. in 2002. Terms of the merger; Benefits of the Merger to Proxim; Location for the merged company.
- Fixed wireless merger re-evaluated. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the reevaluation made by Western Multiplex company on its planned acquisition on Adaptive Broadband company. Reason for the decision of Western to reevaluate its plan; Objective of the merger; Forecast on the condition of the fixed wireless market.
- Western Multiplex Rejects Merger Offer. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the decision of Western Multiplex Corp. to reject the unsolicited merger bid of DMC Stratex Network Inc. Move of DMC to improve the value of the deal; Importance of the merger on DMC; Merger agreement between Western Multiplex and Proxim Inc.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p3
Presents updates on the telecommunications industry as of March 18, 2002. Communications network being designed by executives at leading corporations that would provide notification to their leadership in the event of a terrorist attack; Merger of Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc.;...
- TRENDS. Kelly, Sean // Communications News;Jan2001, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Presents news briefs relating to consolidation and merger of business enterprises. Purchase of Adaptive Broadband by Western Multiplex; Acquisition of Hekimian by Spirent; Merger agreement between Comverse Technology and Exalink.
- DMC Stratex proposes merger with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the merger proposal received by Western Multiplex Corp. from DMX Stratex Networks Inc. Terms of the offering; Information on Western Multiplex; Merger agreement of Western Multiplex with Proxim.