Mergers, Chips Topics Of The Hour
- Happy New Year? Brown, Peter // Electronic News;1/28/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
Presents the outlook of experts on the financial and market condition of electronic industries in the United States for 2002. Business losses posted by telecommunications companies in 2001; Forecast on the market condition of semiconductor market in 2002; Opposing implication of the electronic...
- VoiceCon 2002-Migrating Voice To The IP Future. // Business Communications Review;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p63
Presents information on the VoiceCon2002, a conference on enterprise voice communications. Status of telecommunications and technology as of 2001; Sessions planned for the conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/21/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p44
The article presents a calendar of events in the telecommunication industry, which includes annual meeting of the Southwest Cable Communications Association, The Programmatic Summit by Hilton Miami Airport & Convention Center and the Technology Leadership Summit, to be held from January-March 2016.
- CALENDAR. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/13/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p42
A calendar of events for the world is presented which includes 2016 Economic Forecast Luncheon, Technology seminars and 2016 New Hampshire Energy Symposium.
- Europe is important telecoms market, says Mindspeed. // Electronics Weekly;10/16/2002, Issue 2072, p2
Discusses the role of European telecommunications manufacturers in the market for semiconductor suppliers. Reason for the importance of European telecommunications companies for chip suppliers; Growth of telecommunications product market in China in 2002; Types of access technologies.
- Silicon rally. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/31/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 5, p60
Examines the extent to which telecommunication service providers in the United States have taken interest in semiconductor technology. Benefits gained from the technology; Level of interest of a service provider regarding microelectronics; Why service providers should take a more active...
- Europe: A worldwide player. Mariner, Bob // Solid State Technology;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p26
Evaluates the performance of the European semiconductor industry in 1998. Factors influencing the industry; Telecommunication device manufacturers in Europe; Ranking of European electronic equipment manufacturers in 1998.
- Semiconductor companies ride the Internet wave. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;02/29/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p22
Explains how semiconductor companies in New Jersey benefit from the demand for high-speed telecommunications. Growth of semiconductor firms' share prices and revenues; Chip sets for digital subscriber lines, broadband and wireless markets; Manufacturing of compound semiconductors.
- New Realities and Hard Choices Hit Telecom ICs. Broockman, Eric // Electronic News (10616624);9/30/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p16
Reports on the mistakes of U.S. semiconductor companies in the telecommunications industry. Conclusions among semiconductor suppliers; Principle under re-evaluation by the semiconductor industry.