Unified Behind Strong Prospects
- SBA Lowers Guidance; Pinnacle Warns Of Chapter 11. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the downsizing plans of SBA Communications Corp. and the bankruptcy protection filing of Pinnacle Towers Inc. for 2002. Reasons behind the plans of SBA Communications; Projected annual loss of SBA for 2002; Purpose of the bankruptcy filing of Pinnacle.
- Tower firms post losses amid higher revenues. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;8/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p16
Presents updates on several tower companies in the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Financial performance of SBA Communications Corp. for the second quarter of the year; Net loss incurred by Crown Castle International Corp. during the period; Merger of American...
- SBAC - SBA Communications Corp - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. SBA Communications Corp operates in the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry, a subset of the...
- Pinnacle purchases 12 towers. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Announces that Pinnacle Towers Incorporated has purchased 12 towers from Shore & West Shore Communications. How this venture will allow Pinnacle to access certain telecommunications markets in Baltimore and the eastern coast of Maryland; Location of the towers owned by Pinnacle.
- SBA adds 188 towers in 4Q. // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p22
Reports on SBA Communications Corp.'s increase of its tower portfolio by 188 towers in the first quarter of 2000. Company's entry into agreements to acquire 124 towers in 34 separate transactions.
- Verizon launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Announces the launching by Verizon Wireless of its branded service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Verizon expands Express Network. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the expansion of Verizon Wireless' coverage of Express Network data service into several counties surrounding the greater San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Re-auction refunds could drive mergers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the possible effects of the re-auction refunds that will be received by wireless companies. Wireless companies to benefit from the refunds; Speculation on the mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Target market of Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon offers new calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the calling plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Aim of the company for offering calling plans; Details of the service plans.