Scotch marine firebox boilers
- Superior Boiler Works Donates New Boiler. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/24/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 8, p43
The article informs that Superior Boiler Works Inc. has donated a high-efficiency boiler and feedwater system for the new O.H. Kruse Feed Technology Innovation Center being constructed at Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas.
- Superior Boiler Works enhances Web site. // Snips;Jan2009, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p68
The article reviews the Web site of Superior Boiler Works Inc.
- Scotch marine firebox boilers. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, pBSE19
The article offers an evaluation of the Arrowhead line of Scotch marine firebox boilers from Superior Boiler Works.
- Product Highlights. // Process Heating;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p24
The article presents information on several industrial products for process heating, including the TF 350 Series Heat Transfer Oil Systems from Mokon Inc., the Model UTC-USB Universal Thermocouple Connector from Omega Engineering Inc., and the Scotch Marine Firebox Boilers from Superior Boiler...
- Places Faces. // Process Heating;Feb2016, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p46
The article announces several personnel changes in the industrial heating equipment industry including the appointment of Michael Glavin at Conval, the promotion of Gregory W. Helbling as sales director at Airmaster, and the agreement signed by Nationwide Boiler Inc. with Superior Boiler Works.
- hvac briefs. Woerpel, Herb // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/27/2012, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry as of August 2012 including the appointment of Edward J. Reynolds as director of wholesale sales at Field Controls, the steel plate roll purchased by Superior Boiler Works Inc., and the...
- Issues & Events. // Engineered Systems;Jan2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p76
The article offers news briefs related to the industrial goods industry of the U.S. ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2010, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings proposes change in the requirements for air and water cooled chillers as defined in section 126.96.36.199 and the...
- Places & Faces. // Process Heating;Jan2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p74
The article offers news briefs concerning the heat processing and supplies industries in the U.S. Dwyer Instruments Inc. released its 2009 catalog, that includes 562 pages describing thousands of measurement and control instruments for temperature flow. Superior Boiler Works Inc. named Doug...
- QuickPen names new CAD product manager. // Snips;Jan2009, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p76
The article announces executive appointments on the sheet metal industry including Brett Stacks at QuickPen International, Doug Wright at Superior Boiler Works Inc. and Todd Howland at Nomaco Insulation.