Modulating Fan-Powered Economizers
- POST TIME. Mesenbrink, John // Contractor Magazine;Fall2013 Green Mechanical Contractor, p14
The article focuses on the project of new design of heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) system associated with the United States Postal Service (USPS) center. It states that it includes new energy efficient equipment like Aerco modulating condensing boilers, variable speed drive for...
- Formation of an intermediate phase in the ball milling synthesis of the sillenite phase of BSO and BTO. Carrasco, M. F.; Mendiratta, S. K.; Marques, L. // Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing;2005, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p361
High-energy ball milling is a relatively new process for the synthesis of technologically useful compounds that require high temperatures in the conventional solid-state reaction method. It is thought that high-impact energy transferred to microscopic amounts of powder momentarily trapped...
- Ushering In The Modern Age Of Heating. Prevelli, Cherie R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/12/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 11, p27
Focuses the history of the modern age of heating. Use of coal to fuel furnaces; Invention of method and apparatus for setting thermostats by David Crosthwait Jr.; Designs of room radiators. INSET: A Profile Of An Inventor.
- Walney radiate new bathroom accessories. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep2002, p44
Features the six models of bathroom radiators from Walney. Physical description of each products; Design of each models; Contact information; Availability of each models.
- High pressure gas pipeline under the influence of radiation. Ilic, Marko N.; Ilic, Gradimir S.; Stefanovic, Velimir P.; Pavlovic, Sasa R.; Bojic, Milorad L j. // AIP Conference Proceedings;Nov2012, Vol. 1499 Issue 1, p139
This paper presents one of the possible hazardous situations during transportation of gas through the international pipeline. It describes case when at high pressure gas pipeline, due to mechanical or chemical effect, the crack and gas leakage appears and gas is somehow triggered to combusting....
- Helpful Hints for Heating Systems. Calabrese, Denise // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jun2011, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to heating systems and heat loss for greenhouse structures including the occurrence of heat loss, the definition of British Thermal Unit (BTU), and the different heating types such as convection and radiation.
- Cool Heating: SLEEK DESIGN PRODUCES WARM ENVIRONMENT. // ASID ICON;Winter2012, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the Efficient Heating in Style electric radiator.
- Don't Let The Cold Freeze Out Your Green Efforts. // EHS Today;Nov2012, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p22
The article offers tips on how households can stay green and can remain green during colder season including bleeding the radiators, setting the timer of heaters, and making sure that homes are efficiently managed.
- Invisible tenants. Holohan, Dan // PM Engineer;Sep2014, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p16
The article previews The Cozy radiator accessory from Radiator Labs.