frank lloyd wright's wisconsin home
- frank lloyd wright's wisconsin home. Bredahl, Brenda Kramer // American History;April2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
Presents information on Taliesin East, an estate owned by U.S. Architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Wisconsin. Description of the estate; History of the estate; Budget for restoration.
- Critique. Campbell, Robert // Architectural Record;Apr2003, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p93
Taliesin East is the house that architect Frank Lloyd Wright built for himself near Spring Green, Wisconsin. Taliesin is owned by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, and the foundation is embarked on a capital campaign. A federal grant of $1,140,000 will help solve thesubsurface drainage problem...
- Looking for Mr. Wright. Koerner, Brendan I. // U.S. News & World Report;04/13/98, Vol. 124 Issue 14, p78
Focuses on tours of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture in ub Taliesin, Wisconsin. Quotations from Wright; Mention of the estate Taliesin in Wisconsin; Mention of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture; Tours offered; Details of Wright's life; Experiences of the author at area sites.
- HT landmarks. Bredahl, Brenda Kramer // America's Civil War;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p30
Features the Taliesin East, the 600-acre estate of architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Spring Green, Wisconsin. Incorporation of a residential architecture school and an estate museum; Blend of architecture with the natural surroundings; Accommodations for visitors.
- Masterwork in wood and stone. Austin, Elizabeth // National Geographic Traveler;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p18
Features the Taliesin in Wisconsin, home of Frank Lloyd Wright. Public opening; Description of buildings; Other works of Wright.
- Frank lloyd wright's wisconsin home. Bredahl, Brenda Kramer // British Heritage;Apr/May2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p30
Features Taliesin East, estate of architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Spring Green, Wisconsin. Mission of Taliesin as a residential architecture school and estate museum; Ambience of the estate; History of Taliesin.
- frank lloyd wright's wisconsin home. Bredahl, Brenda Kramer // American History;Spring2002 Supplement, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p30
Features Taliesin East, the estate of architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Spring Green, Wisconsin. Taliesin's history of hard luck; Web site for those interested to visit the estate.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Wisconsin. Alexander, Clare M. // Old House Journal;Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p33
The article information on the house built by architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Wisconsin such as the Taliesin estate and Unitarian Meeting House in Madison.
- Candid Wright. // Old-House Interiors;Jun2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on "Wright and Taliesin: A Retrospective," an exhibition of photographs of architectural maestro Frank Lloyd Wright which were taken by Pedro E. Guerrero, to be held at Taliesin East in Wisconsin from June 4 to September 15, 2011.