Protecting Your Interests
- New Rules to Disclose More Transgressions by Advisers. // American Banker;6/9/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 89, p10
The article discusses the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules to improve disclosure in financial services industry. The rules apply to brokerage-based investment adviser representatives and registered investment advisory firms. The types of disclosures that must be made to...
- Banks don't need Cyclops as regulator. Fine, Camden R. // Hill;10/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 112, p16
In this article the author comments on whether there is need of massive banking regulator by the U.S. to watch over its entire financial industry.
- Summer's Gift. Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the winners of the Four Under Forty Awards, ideas for developing workshops and the role of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) in protecting business.
- LILI Tops 2,000 Graduates. // Advisor Today;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p52
The article reports that around 225 NAIFA members have attended the LILI courses, resulting to over 2,000 LILI graduates in just 11 years.
- Smile! // Minnesota Insurance;May2012, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p15
Photographs of several people who attended the annual meeting of Minnesota National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) including Wade Scott, Gene Funk and Bill Flanary are presented.
- Catch the NAIFA Wave! Boyle, John // Advisor Today;Mar2008, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p50
The article offers information on the 2008 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Convention and Career Conference to be held in San Diego, California on September 6-10, 2008.
- YAT Opportunities at the NAIFA Convention. Sears-Egili, Sarah // Advisor Today;Jul2007, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p53
The article offers information on the convention and career conference of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) on September 8-12, 2007 in Washington, D.C.
- Workshops For You. Ramos, Diane // Advisor Today;Aug2007, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p50
The article announces the 2007 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Convention and Career Conference that will be held in Washington D.C.
- The YAT Leader of the Year Award. // Advisor Today;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p44
The article invites anyone to submit applications for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors' (NAIFA) inaugural YAT Leader of the Year Award.