a new Bloom for an old technology
- Complaint Department: They Just Keep Comin' Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;8/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p10
Addresses the complaints over wireless services. Views of Jane Zweig, CEO at Shosteck and Associates, on the nature of complaints; Change in the perception of wireless carriers; Indication of billing issues for wireless carriers.
- WELCOME TO THE 2006 RADIO AND WIRELESS SYMPOSIUM. Schindler, Fred // Microwave Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p22
The article presents information on the 2006 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium that will be held during January 17-19, 2006 in San Diego, California. The programs to be held at the conference are sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society....
- SAYS WHO? // Wireless Week;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 49, p26
Presents quotations from executives in the wireless communication service industry. Comment of Mark Kelley of Leap Wireless about i-mode wireless system; Favorite wireless device of Jane Zweig of Shosteck Group.
- Senior execs still blind to wireless value. Albright, Brian // Frontline Solutions;Jun2002, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on the views of various senior executives on the value of using wireless data communications. Benefits of wireless technology; Increase of productivity; Improvement on the quality of service.
- How do you incorporate wireless devices into your workplace? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/03/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p32A
Discusses means by which various Long Island, New York executives incorporate wireless devices into their respective workplaces. Includes LISTnet assistant director Martha DiMartino; Delta Computer Group president John Kamen; Ruskin, Moscou, Evans & Faltischek partner Kevin Schlosser.
- People. // RCR;04/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p36
Presents information on the appointments of business executives in the wireless communications systems industry in the United States. Promotion of Jean Pelegrin, to marketing communications manager at Airadigm Communications Incorporated; Metricom Incorporated's appointment of Donald Wood, as...
- Reading the Tea Leaves. Weinstein, Josh // Pharmaceutical Executive;Feb2003, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p116
Reports on the use of wireless communications systems by pharmaceutical executives. Organization of project flow charts; Documentation of product development plans; Access to internet and Intranet information.
- SRR SUCCESSION. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;3/12/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p34
The article announces that David Chamberlain will retire as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Stride Rite Corp.
- Vendors vie for position in Nextel's migration path. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p3
Focuses on the plan of Nextel Communications Inc. to launch WiDEN services, a code division multiple access (CDMA)-based protocol, in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Capabilities of the service; Views of Jane Zweig, CEO of the Shosteck Group, on Nextel's decision to adopt CDMA; Impact of the...