got your wireless blog yet?
- HARLOT'S WEB. Webster, John // Xtra (Toronto);10/12/2006, Issue 573, p32
The article reviews the Web site After Dark Magazine Yahoo Group available at groups.yahoo.com.
- ChatRoulette. Fletcher, Dan // Time International (South Pacific Edition);3/22/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 11, p43
This article reviews the website ChatRoulette.
- Free legal advice online. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/10/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p19
Reveals that www.usalaw.com is the first Web site to offer free, one-on-one chats with licensed lawyers. Other features of the site; Library of easy-to-read articles; Directory of lawyers; Online bookstore.
- Spousal support. Mueller, Eric // Advocate;04/10/2001, Issue 835, p19
Focuses on the Web site of Straight Spouse Network (SNN) aimed at providing support for spouses of gays and lesbians in the United States. Information on SNN; Number of mailing lists for members; Availability of support groups in chat rooms.
- Chatroulette: rollin' on a prayer. Negron, Nicole // Pipe Dream;1/29/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p9
The article reviews the website www.Chatroulette.com.
- CHAT WRAP-UP: THE SMALL-SCHOOLS DEBATE. // Education Week;7/12/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p46
An excerpt from a regular online chat sponsored by the journal "Education Week," on its Web site on June 21, 2006 is presented.
- Liven up your site with chats and conferences. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p115
Discusses ways in which to create a virtual community from a personal web site. Advantages; Difference between conferencing and chatting; Options; Methods used to be a good moderator. INSET: Talkin' features: What you get with conferencing software..
- Mplayer Chat/Hear Me. // Australian Personal Computer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p104
Evaluates the Mplayer Internet telephony service. Text-based chat client; Voice client; Installation of the service; Voice capability; Pros and cons of the service.
- Welcome to Currents Blog. // Currents in Electronic Literacy;2013/2014, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports in the previous issues of the journal including the association between the web and English studies, digital revolution and the integration of Internet-based chat in basic writing.