Despite Bankruptcy, Arch Still Optimistic
- Arch Seminar Series to Separate Hype from Reality for Execs. // Software Magazine;Spring2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p59
Presents an update on Arch Wireless Inc., a two-way wireless messaging and mobile information company headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, as of April 2002. Issues covered by the Wireless Executive Seminar Series planned by Arch Wireless Inc.; Launch of the Arch Wireless Enterprise...
- Paging Carriers. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p18
Presents a ranking of paging companies in the United States in 2001. Arch Wireless Inc.; Metrocall Inc.; Verizon Wireless Messaging Services.
- Paging firms close merger, become USA Mobility. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p15
Reports on the merger of U.S. paging companies Arch Wireless Inc. and Metrocall Holdings Inc., as of November 2004. Terms of the deal; Reasons for the approval of the transaction by the Justice Department and the Federal Communications Commission; Significance of the deal for the industry.
- Arch's Metrocall Takeout Faces a Second. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the purchase of Metrocall Holdings Inc. by Arch Wireless Inc. in May 2004. Information on why pagers should be considered part of the U.S. wireless market according to Arch's in-house counsel Patricia Gray; Groups of pager customers; Competitors of Metrocall and Arch.
- Many Metrocall Holders Remain Unhappy. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the position of shareholders at Metrocall Holdings Inc., a U.S.-paging company, on a deal to sell the company to Arch Wireless Inc. in 2004. Purpose of the deal; Price of the company's stock as of June 14; Opposition of shareholder Scion Capital LLC on the deal.
- Arch stakeholders file for Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by the stakeholders of Arch Wireless Inc. Stakeholders responsible for the filing; Options of the company.
- Arch emerges from bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the emergence of Arch Wireless Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Comments from Lyndon R. Daniels, the president and chief operating officer of Arch.
- Arch teeters on bankruptcy. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
States that Arch Wireless Inc. is heading for bankruptcy. Background of the company; Reason for the possible bankruptcy of the company; Collapse of its restructuring move; Details on the company's performance.
- Arch Pages Middleware Market For New Revenue. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p12
Focuses on the launch of the Wireless Enterprise Solution product of service provider Arch Wireless Inc., as part of its move toward wireless middleware, in the U.S. as of 2002. Information on the standard applications program interfaces of the middleware; Reasons for moving toward the...