Weblink Outlook Appears Brighter
- WebLink outlines new bankruptcy plan. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the deal forged by WebLink Wireless Inc. with Sun Capital Acquisition Corp. Background of Sun Capital Acquisition Corp.; Highlights of the deal; Bankruptcy problem of WebLink Wireless.
- Still Optimistic, ReFlex Carriers Join Forces. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the emergence of WebLink Wireless Inc. from bankruptcy following an acquisition deal with Sun Capital Acquisition Corp. Distinction of WebLink from other companies trying penetrate the wireless data market; Information on WebLink's ReFlex network; Terms of the deal with Sun Capital.
- Sun Capital's growing home furnishings portfolio. // Furniture/Today;8/19/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p23
Presents the investment portfolio of Sun Capital in the home furnishing sector of the U.S.
- WebLink signs resale agreement with Teletouch. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p44
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has signed a five-year reselling contract with Teletouch Communications Inc.
- WebLink Wireless/JP Systems Offer Wireless Data Network. // Telephone IP News;Feb2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
Offers a look on the agreement between WebLink Wireless and JP Systems Inc. in allowing professionals in the field to access corporate databases.
- SmartBeep Takes On Two-Way. // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p27
Reports on the exclusive agreement signed between WebLink Wireless and MAP Mobile Communications, parent company of SmartBeep Inc. Purpose of the deal; Marketing plans of SmartBeep; Benefits of the deal to SmartBeep customers.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;8/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p16
Presents updates on telecommunication as of August 5, 2002. Effort of WebLink Wireless to solicit support from its creditors for an agreement to restructure its debt and make it emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization; Delivery of weather information from CustomerWeather to...
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.