Partners Vital To Verizon 3G Success
- News in brief. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p15
Reports developments related to international telecommunication industry as of September 2001. Partnership between Orange's, a location-based services with SignalSoft in Great Britain; Broadband services contract of Global Crossing with Microsoft; Presentation of the 'Solution Partner of the...
- TELEMEDIA WINS VIRGIN MOBILE BUSINESS IN AUSTRALIA. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p2
Announces the selection of Telemedia by Virgin Mobile as a key partner for its launch into the Australian telecommunication market in 2000.
- TELPRO/UB-PORT TO MARKET IN ASIA, TAIWAN, LATIN AMERICA. // Worldwide Telecom;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Provides information on the strategic alliance between Telecommunications Products Inc. and UB-Port Inc. to market Telecommunications video on demand and videoconferencing technology in Asia, Taiwan and Latin America.
- Making OSS pay for mobile. Scales, Ian // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p66
Forecasts the worldwide spending in the operation support systems (OSS) market in telecommunication in Asia. Range of OSS players; Advantages of OSS to businesses; Partnership of Hewlett-Packard and Nokia to provide an integrated service management package.
- PREMIERE. Chao, Fiona // Telecom Asia;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
Reports developments related to the telecommunication industry in Asia as of February 2003. Launch of a modular Ethernet media converter by Pandatel; Collaboration between CSG Systems and Legend Group; Introduction of an enterprise local area network core solution by 3Com.
- ALLIANCES. // Global Telephony;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p38
Reports developments on the partnerships of telecommunication companies as of November 2001. Development of location-sensitive mobile applications; Provision of an end-to-end services; Designs of antennas.
- NEWS ANALYSIS. // Telecom Asia;Aug2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p16
Reports on business developments concerning the telecommunication industry in Asia as of August 2001. Signing of a contract between Hutchison Whampoa and Motorola in Hong Kong; Adoption of a nine-digit telephone number system in Thailand; Agreement between PLDT and Globe Telecom to cut access...
- Partnerships Formed From Around The State To Improve New Mexico's Communications Network. Kidder, Lyn // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p46
Examines the accomplishments of the Strategic Telecommunications Alliance and Resource Team, which was created in 2002 to improve New Mexico's communications network. Funding of the project; Categories of improvements to the system; Requirements from businesses.
- The Carrier Is Dead--Long Live The Service Agent. Mielke, Deb // Business Communications Review;Jul2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p44
Encourages partnership among telecommunication service providers. Overview of partnership among telecommunication companies; Markets for service providers using the service agency model.