- Handspring, Palm elevate competition with price cuts. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p27
Reports on the competition between Handspring Inc. and Palm Inc. over the marketing of their wireless telecommunication products in 2001. Announcement of services and software applications for personal digital assistants by Handspring; Stock price of both companies as of May 15, 2001.
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p15
Provides news briefs on companies in the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Description of the Safety Talk service from Dobson Cellular Systems; Announcement of Handspring Inc. to continue using Palm Inc.'s operating system for its personal digital...
- PDA Price Slashing Continues. // Wireless Week;05/21/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the reduction in prices of personal digital assistants. Reduction in the cost of Handspring's VisorPhone attachment; Reduction in the price of Palm's Palm VIIx.
- Handheld companies suffer through storm. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p14
Reports on the market performance of wireless computer companies in the U.S. as of September 2002, including Palm Inc., Handspring Inc. and Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM). Effort taken by Handspring to reduce costs and focus more closely on its mobile phone products; Action taken by Palm to...
- business BRIEFS. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p40
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless communication sector in the United States as of August 14, 2000, involving Everypath Inc., Comtech Telecommunications Corp. and Neomar Inc.
- Neomar intros wireless ASP. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Neomar Inc.'s introduction of its Enterprise Content Server at the DEMOmobile show in California in 2000.
- Palm stock hits all-time low. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p7
Reports on the postponement of the launch of the integrated wireless device by Palm Inc. in September 2001. Reason for the postponement; Decline in the stocks of the company; Information on the company's i705; Features of the m125 handheld released by the company; Loss and revenues of Palm Inc....
- Handspring VisorPhone. Carnoy, David // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p169
Evaluates the Handspring VisorPhone wireless telephone. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- Palm grabs Handspring. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;6/9/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p9
The merger of Palm Inc. and Handspring Inc. may appease wireless service operators, but industry experts and customers of handheld devices say the combined company will lack enterprise applications. Palm has plans to acquire rival Handspring in a stock deal worth about $169 million, citing...