finding success in the Heartland
- Rural America Targeted For Wireless Broadband. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p14
Talks about the launch of the data services of Monet Mobile Networks Inc. and Xtratyme Technologies in small towns in the U.S. as of May 2002. Services offered in the university town of Manhattan, Kansas by Monet; Information on the partnership between Xtratyme and North Central Service...
- the latest. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p36
The article offers information related to business in New Hampshire. It states that Kyle Ackerman was hired as intern architect for Bonin Architects. It says that Ambit Engineering has won two Map Contest Awards from the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association for its maps of projects in...
- `Net buzz. Nerney, Chris // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p70
Presents information on issues pertaining to the Internet industry. Information on three Internet initial public offerings relating to Inktomi, NetGravity and Software.net companies; Business operations of the three companies; Circumstances surrounding the closure of the Web site, Online Guitar...
- Don't touch Internet tax, city, state say. MacLachlan, Claudia // Crain's Chicago Business;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
Reports that the city of Chicago and the state of Illinois is opposing a ban on Internet taxes, by the United States Congress. View that Chicago officials fear losing as much as $15 million year from the six percent tax the city imposes on database use; Supporters of the ban; Comments from...
- US-Style.com can help take your business global. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/08/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p5
Focuses on US-Style.com Inc., a sales and distribution channel to global online markets. Range of service offerings for Internet companies seeking a niche in international markets; Research findings on the percentage of online consumers that will reside in markets outside of the United States. ...
- Charging on the Internet: The b-to-b press must take the lead. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p9
Opinion. Focuses on the media industry charging of the Internet. Comments from Chuck Martin, author of `The Digital Estate'; Identification of questions that were asked.
- Top Area Dot-Com Companies. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 39, pB2
Presents a chart related to the top Internet companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of September 2002.
- L.V. Internet growth draws cut-rate competitors. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;05/12/97, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p1
Reports on developments in the Internet industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Market players and leaders; Services and products offered; Caution against poor and low quality service among providers.
- Clark County Internet businesses. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/12/97, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p12
Lists the top Internet businesses in the Clark County, Nevada area as of May 1997. 1996 revenue; Category of service provided; Estimated number of subscribers; Cost of dial-up access; Top local executives.