- Diversity is the Key to Cable's Future. Rice, Kent // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p49
Focuses on the Diversity Week of the cable industry held in New York in October 2002. Benefits of the Diversity Week for executives of the cable television industry; Need for diversity in the cable industry; Solutions for the development of the cable industry.
- Huddle Up! // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p12
This article presents photographs taken at special events in the cable television industry, including a picture of National Football League (NFL) show commentators and hosts at the NFL and NBC Executive Part at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- TEAM SPIRIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p10
The section presents photographs from special events related to the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2006 including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a press conference and Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p30
Presents photographs on events of cable television companies in the U.S.
- The Week In Snapshots. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p8
Presents photographs of several cable television industry events in the U.S.
- 'Halloween' Promo Estimate: $2.5M. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p33
Reports on the Halloween promotion of the ABC Family cable network. Number of station affiliates participating in the event; Details on the Halloween-related programming of the station; Theme of the radio station promotion.
- Selling Starstruck Subscribers. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);6/17/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p42
Presents information on the strategy used by Cox, a marketing affiliate of cable television network ESPN, and AT&T Broadband to increase local advertisement sales for the July 2002 ESPYs special event in the U.S. Comments from Cable One executive Jerry McKenna on advertisement sales business;...
- Don't Miss:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p4
Reports on special events in the cable television industry in the U.S. in April 2006. CablePAC breakfast meeting at the Omni Hotel; Party at the Vanguards.
- Mavens and Milestones. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p12
Presents photographs from special events in the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of February 2006.