- McGee chief HBO home vid. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;3/14/95, Vol. 336 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the promotion of Henry McGee as president of HBO Home Video replacing Eric Kessler. Appointment of Kessler as senior vice president for marketing of HBO; Company's focus on product from the 1994 seal with Savoy Pictures; Emphasis on original HBO movies.
- Not marketing TV, marketing HBO. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p24
Discusses the marketing strategy devised by the marketing head of the cable television channel Home Box Office, Eric Kessler. Need for programming that reinforces the basic brand position of the channel; Comments of Kessler on his achievements.
- A YEAR OF SUNDAYS FOR HOLLYWOOD. Finnigan, David // Brandweek;10/15/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 38, pM14
Features marketing executives at Home Box Office. Remarks from Eric Kessler, senior vice president of marketing; Details on the promotion of the 'Band of Brothers' television program; Response of network television executives to the strategy of the company; Difference of the company from other...
- HBO raises Kessler to sales, marketing prexy. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;1/29/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 20, p8
Announces the promotion of Eric Kessler as president of sales and marketing for Home Box Office Inc. in the U.S. Duties and responsibilities; Name of immediate superior; Career background.
- Kessler to Depart HBO. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p4
The article announces the resignation of Eric Kessler from the position of president and chief operating officer (COO) of the American cable and satellite television network Home Box Office Inc.
- Kessler: HBO Go Will Roll To Kindle Fire in June. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/7/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 19, p18
The article focuses on the announcement made by Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) copresident Eric Kessler that HBO Go, the network's authenticated streaming service, will become available on Kindle Fire on June 10, 2012, with the start of the next season of "True Blood" in the U.S.
- HBO Go App Hits 1M Downloads. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/16/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that HBO Go from Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), a television application for Android devices from Google and Apple Inc., was downloaded more than one million times since its introduction on April 29, 2011 according to network president Eric Kessler.
- 'ENTOURAGE' ON ITUNES. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/17/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p12
The article reports that "Entourage" will be offered by HBO on iTunes. Seasons one and two of the television program will be offered at a price of $1.99 per episode. Meanwhile, Season three of the program will be arriving on August 18, 2008 while season four will be made available on August 26,...
- HBO Finally Tests Broadband Waters. Topcik, Joel; Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;1/21/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the plan of Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) to launch the HBO on Broadband, a service that permits subscribers to stream HBO online and temporarily download titles on demand, in the U.S. According to Eric Kessler, co-president of HBO, the move is part of the firm's overall...